The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Login PSA

Daraugh
Daraugh
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to share this, since login issues seem to be a common problem between account/game/forum.

A couple of days ago, I changed my game password. Change it often, right? I was able to log into the game and my account just fine after that. I was not, however, able to log into the forums and I had to take sort of a back route to get onto the support page, only from my account. From my account, I could go to support, but from the forum I couldn't access support. I emailed customer support, but managed to stumble on the fix before they replied.

After many frustrating attempts and getting the red error box saying incorrect login/password a number of times, I tried my old password. No luck. I tried every combination of email, userID and password I could remember using just to log into the forums. Game and account was fine, forums, no go. I know they're supposed to be independent of each other, but when I reset my game/account password, there must have been some cross-communication that affected my forum login as well.

Going to the forum password reset and using that link to reset my password, a different password than the game/account password of course, I was able to access all of the forums and support areas. So, if you're able to log in to the game and access your account, but unable to use the forums or support through the forum portal, changing your password though the forum link here may help.
May all beings have happiness
May they be free from suffering
May they find the joy that has never known suffering
May they be free from attachment and hatred