Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

wraith shackle

Jackaleen
Jackaleen
✭✭✭
has anyone found one of these? if so where? im in AD im currently in westfry in glenumbra farming wraiths for about a month and still no collectable XD
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am missing total of 6 collectables that i suspect they dont drop for post VR1 levels at all or just from some strange location:

-Wamasu
    -Wraiths
    -Gohsts
    -Ogre
    - Mudcrab
    - Imp
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was helping a friend get Wraith Shackles in Vahtacen in Cyrodiil in 2h she got nothing and I got 3 Wraith Shackles and 2 Skulls. So yea go there :P
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    ooh =o never thought of wraiths in cyrodiil ty ill give there a go =D
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    i have no idea how the levels work with collectables, hopefully it wont matter with the next update ^^
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are veteran rank you count as lvl 50 so just like how it will be in next update, anything that is more than 5 levels below you wont drop loot so no goes. So Basically anything in your factions zones wont do, but everything else will.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Btw since you are AD

Ghosts - Starved Plains in Stonefalls

Ogre - Shinji's Scarp in Stormhaven

Imp - Deleyn's Mill in Gelumbra

Sorry for the other two, those I only know in AD which is no good for you

• tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    farming it for over a year now... not constantly, but from time to time i have weeks in which just run around few hours daily... its also the very last i'm missing.

i start feeling like its bugged... :(
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    I did eventually get mine, can't remember where from tho. I think bankorai :)