The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now available.
Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Big props to the world builders of ESO.

JD2013
JD2013
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a couple of screens from the Gold Coast.

By0dRro.jpg

NGRkS10.jpg

This game does certainly have its problems, but the art direction and world building ain't one of them! It's a gorgeous area to wander around. And Anvil and Kvatch are just fantastic. Well done on this, ZOS. Looking forward to future zones!

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
Order of Sithis
The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen.
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
  • Enraged_Tiki_Torch
    Enraged_Tiki_Torch
    ✭✭✭
    For an MMO-level, I have to agree they do a superb job.
    My solution to Champion Point System here
  • lookstwice
    lookstwice
    ✭✭✭
    +1 i've taken so many screen shots
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1

When players take screenshots as they make great backgrounds you know you have done something right.
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • Tdroid
    Tdroid
    ✭✭✭
    Now let's just hope they give the Colovian Imperials the attention they deserve. After Orsinium, I am curious to see how much better they can make them than Bethesda Game Studios did in Oblivion.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree, I was really really surprised when I checked out Gold Coast, it's really beautifully done! Oh and to make a Steam-like Player review:

"The Trolls even threw Mudcrabs after me! 11/10"
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the world they have created is absolutely gorgeous. I would have been gone a long time ago if it wasn't for the gorgeous graphics and world they created.
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been WOWed by the world since day one of the game. The attention to details (both visual and audio) is amazing. I must have several GB of screenshots by now :love:

Edit: And I think that they are improving with each DLC! TG is stunning, and DB looks promising as well :smiley:
    Edited by NovaMarx on May 4, 2016 9:00AM
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing screen shots. Now if only we can get rid of those rocks that lock me in fall animation for 5 minutes....
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree the game is gorgeous, even details like the clouds moving across the sky I could picture myself laying on a beach somewhere in Tamriel :smiley: