Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Pact Clan Werewolf Guild seeking new members, EbonHeart Based guild, Offer free bites!

CelticSold1er
Started up a new werewolf guild that's primarily a PVE and RPing based clan. Some PVP can/will occur, but it is mainly a PVE clan with RPing players also welcome! Relaxed atmosphere for players of all skill and all levels. No guild dues!

We have 5 ranks for werewolves and 1 rank for those wanting to join, but are not yet werewolves.

Details for clan below:

Guild Name: The Pact Clan
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Server: North American
Platform: Xbox One

Contact me in-game or directly to my gamertag for invite or for questions: superboogaloo

New werewolves will start at Pack Pup and can earn promotions to Pack Blood and then Pack Elder via depositing items in guild bank, gaming with clan members or by helping others, clan members or non members(might wanna get a referral if you assist non members lol). Promotion to Beta will be different. Currently the Beta rank is only held by one person and to claim that rank I'll likely hold some form of 1v1 challenge for the current Beta and challenging Pack Elder to complete.

The rank of True Alpha is held by me and me alone.

Update- Now 11 of us! Guild Bank and Guild Tabards are now unlocked! Are guild is growing and we are looking for more laid back fun-loving wolves (or aspiring wolves) to join. If you or someone you know is interested plz contact our guild leader superboogaloo or I can invite you to our guild @ Celtic Sold1er

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
- GT: Celtic Sold1er
- Platform: Xbox One -
- Server: NA -[/b]
  • CelticSold1er
    Update: now 13 members ! Come join today and get your free bite :)

• CelticSold1er
    Update now 16 and counting members interested in becoming a werewolf and looking for a laid back guild post your GM tag!! ill send out invites

• CelticSold1er
    The Pact has grown to 18 wolves! please message me on xbox live or comment for an invite to the pact. (Not a wolf?) no problem we offer free bites!

• CelticSold1er
    Currently looking for members who can help lead various aspects of our guild! If you or someone you know is interested in helping please contact me!

• CelticSold1er
    update 35 members strong!

• ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    As we do not allow duplicate threads per our community rules this thread has been closed. Please go here for continued interest.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.