The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

hi

darkclericrwb17_ESO
darkclericrwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
hi i have 2 accounts, this one and another,the 2nd account though having some big prob i can log in web site good no prob, but game say that account details are wrong (but they are not) so i reset pass and did the user name thing to be sure and tryed again.web page good, game user name wrong,by now i KNOW it right...wtf so i go to support cant log in no such user ?? so i reset for the 6th time log in web site good, game or support no user with that name??how can this be fixed? regards Winterice
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried turning it off and back on?
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By "website" do you mean account info page, or do you mean forum page?
  • darkclericrwb17_ESO
    darkclericrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    when i load launcher, account at top of it i click that, that take me to info page, that work fine,but if i try to load/log in game,its wrong pass or no user with that name,forums are the same prob,its been some time since i have been on, only played game for about 3 week when it came out,so thought i would try it again :)sorry if i come across as noob,prob cause i am :)
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you own the game on both accounts? The game still needs to be purchased once for each account you have.
  • darkclericrwb17_ESO
    darkclericrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ok, that will be it, one account has trial, ill go buy now(didnt know this)thank you Babylon great help :)
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    np, glad we got to bottom of it :)