The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Weapons spontainiously resheathing in combat

ContraTempo
ContraTempo
✭✭✭✭
Sometimes in combat my character will re-sheath her weapons without me giving that command. I am not anywhere near the button to do that.

I have not figured out the exact sequence to trigger it consistently, but swapping weapons and immediately firing off Reflective Light seems to do it often. There have been some other times when it just seems to spontaneously happen in combat. I am not running any addons. 64bit client (I have not tried this in 32bit)

Here is a video. Notice she starts with a maul, swaps to double daggers, then fires RL. When she sheaths her weapons at the end, that is NOT intended. The reason she just stands there after that is that I was busy turning off the video recording, LoL.

https://youtu.be/PjnXcgxtkgE
ContraTempo
Carpe DM
Seize the Dungeon Master

• Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happens in 32-bit as well. Been there since the TG patch that fixed jumping. Really annoying, but most often happens after the first ability following a weapon sawp for me. Not always, but annoyingly often
    Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
    JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

Shield Anvil - Trake's Talons
    Knight Praefect - Knights of the Steel Claw

All Khajiit, All the time!
    For Elsweyr and her people!
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea happens in live on ps4.
    Extremely frustrating as a tank, buff- move towards mantikora etc ready to taunt - boom weapons sheathed = bad times lol
    Edited by SublimeSparo on April 30, 2016 8:00AM
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just tried it out in live, same character. Yes it happens there too. I wonder why I had not noticed it before. I can think of ways a little lag might hide it.
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master