The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

GamePad Beta Mode

Nightwolfmenace
Hi everyone... for those who don't know who I am, I normally play on Console (PS4 Specifically) and decided to test the GamePad Beta Feature that's available on the PC. After using it for the past 5 days of PvP, I feel that there is some things that could use some improvement.

Sensitivity: This is a big one.. now being a console player you can only get so much sensitivity on either platform... however with Mouse and Keyboard you can krank that sensitivity and turn your camera around as if your on 20 sensitivity in COD.. (i.e extremely fast). This puts me straight at a disadvantage in PVP against any other player using Mouse and Keyboard. I implore that you look into raising the sensitivity of controllers for both Consoles.. but if you cant atleast for PC.

Input Lag: Normally doesn't happen often on Console... but can feel it with the GamePad Beta feature.. ill click an ability and sometimes wont see the ability fire off till a second later.. this is especially the case when one tries to throw in a couple of light attack,ability, block cancel.. or even worse... the weapon swap cancel.

Now there are a couple of features I am hoping comes to console as i didn't see it in the patch notes(Maybe I missed it?) but would love if @ZOS_GinaBruno can clarify.. I LOVEEEE the fact that we can see resources % and number.. and also love how i can see how much Ultimate I actually accumulated on my Ultimate Ability.. Please, Pleaseeeeeee i hope that's not just a GamePad Feature as a lot of viewers have asked if that will be coming over to Console.

I will be updating this post as I continue to test the Feature. If anyone else is using the feature please leave your feedback here because I'm sure I missed a couple. Thank You.

Edit: Found the resource number changes!! :smiley:
Edited by Nightwolfmenace on April 30, 2016 1:53AM
Argonian Magicka NB v16 EP / Dark Elf Magicka DK v16 EP
Wood Elf Stamina NB v16 AD / Imperial Stamina DK v16 DC
Redguard Stamina Templar v16 EP / Breton Magicka Sorc v16 EP
High Elf Magicka Templar v16 AD / Orc Stamina Sorc v1 DC