Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Access code vever arrives

LeoMaster
LeoMaster
Soul Shriven
Hello , I'm waiting for 2 weeks to receive an access code to be able to play, but this code never arrives, I have done all the steps to try to get how to disable the firewall , disable the AVG , clear cache , add the emails to reliable email . But nothing worked , already sent two tikets asking the solution , and thay say:

"Firstly, once you log into Hotmail/Outlook, I would like for you to check the left side of the screen where all of the folders are. The most common thing here is that the e-mails are simply ending up in the Junk folder, or are getting auto-deleted. Go ahead and check the junk and deleted folders real quick, along with any other custom folder that it might have been filtered into.
The email containing the code is coming from a 'noreply' e-mail address, so it is very possible that it is getting filtered.
Next, I would like for you to click on the cog wheel in the upper right hand corner, and select the Options menu.
Go to 'Safe and Blocked Senders' and check both the Safe Senders and Blocked Senders sections. Under the safesenders, go ahead and add the following:
noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com
For Blocked senders, do the opposite. Scroll through the Blocked Sender list and verify that nothing having to do with @elderscrollsonline.com or @mail.elderscrollsonline.com is being blocked. If it were, the e-mails would be deleted outright and they would never be seen. This is another very common cause for these codes not showing up.
Lastly, go back to the main options menu and check the 'Rules for Sorting New Messages' tab. Make sure there isn't anything setup for elderscrollsonline.com that might be preventing the mails from showing up, deleting mail, or filtering them to a custom folder."

but, I just try all this steps, and nothing work, please help me!

Look, I'm From Brazil, and this game here, is very expensive, it's over R$100,00, I know that you understand me, please, help me to solve this problem, I really want to play and I can't for 2 weeks.