The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

cadwel silver and gold quests

ng2084b14_ESO
Do cadwel silver and gold quests are rescaled to give xp according to CP or is it lvl 50 give full xp regardless. I know the mobs will give less xp if u have more CP than 160?

i could not check it since my download is not complete yet.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the gold zones and Craglorn will be 160+ CP mobs, you'll get full experience from killing mob in those areas. Silver zones will scale from 10 CP to 160 CP, most of those zones will give you a major reduction in experience gains from killing mobs if you are at 160 CP or over.

My advice is to level VR characters now, at least up to the last Silver zone then wait for DB for Gold zones.
    Edited by phaneub17_ESO on April 29, 2016 7:29PM
  • ng2084b14_ESO
    All the gold zones and Craglorn will be 160+ CP mobs, you'll get full experience from killing mob in those areas. Silver zones will scaling from 10 CP to 160 CP, most of those zones will give you a major reduction in experience gains from killing mobs if you are at 160 CP or over.

I understand killing mobs but what about quests are all quests listed lvl 50 quests as right now in live server where u get full xp even if u have outleveled mobs in the area.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the gold zones and Craglorn will be 160+ CP mobs, you'll get full experience from killing mob in those areas. Silver zones will scaling from 10 CP to 160 CP, most of those zones will give you a major reduction in experience gains from killing mobs if you are at 160 CP or over.

I understand killing mobs but what about quests are all quests listed lvl 50 quests as right now in live server where u get full xp even if u have outleveled mobs in the area.

Wait, take that back on quest turn in exp. Not sure, don't have any low VR characters to test that.
    Edited by phaneub17_ESO on April 29, 2016 7:35PM