The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Contest announced on Reddit but not the official forum???

RDMyers65b14_ESO
RDMyers65b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
As a rule, I don't check reddit. It is just not my thing. Imagine my surprise when someone told me that ZOS announced a contest two days ago on Reddit about the PTS. I asked for a link and there it was. I am disappointed that ZOS cares more for a third party site than for their own official forum. Were you just not going to let us know? I have been on the PTS daily ever since it launched. Please, ZOS, use these forums, not a third party site. The link is https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4goiim/contest_win_a_dark_brotherhood_poster_signed_by/
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I think Reddit might actually be the official forum.
    Edited by Armitas on April 29, 2016 4:54PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it's a Dominoid created event, not ZOS... so why would ZOS mention it here ?

I don't think this user is appointed by ZOS in any way.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on April 29, 2016 4:53PM
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid set it up, He's a mod who does a lot over on Reddit. The community is actually a lot less toxic then here. Has nothing to do with ZOS but more so the people on this forum.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... it's a player made contest. Not run by Zos at all.

And he's a mod of that reddit, and generally that is his "home" versus here. So it makes complete sense.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord