The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Player Seeking Guild

DarkBearmancula
DarkBearmancula
Soul Shriven
Hello folks!

I'm very, very new to the game and I'm looking for a guild to join!

I'm mostly interested in PvE at this point (I will delve into PvP once I get a better grip of the game) and mainly just looking for some people to group up and play and explore the world with. I'd like to join a guild that is laid back and mature. I'm a college student who is also planning a marriage so I can't exactly commit to any guild that has a strict schedule of events or dues or whatnot, I just don't have the time at the moment. If any guild is currently accepting members and is new player friendly, then I'm interested. If you know of any guilds that might suit me, I'm open to the suggestions.

Thank you!
  • DarkBearmancula
    DarkBearmancula
    Soul Shriven
    Some additional information:

My GT is DarkBearmancula

I'm currently leveling a character with the Aldmeri Dominion, but I'm not tied to any faction yet. Haven't invested enough time into a toon to care too much about that.
  • slumy
    slumy
    I just started a new guild, all players are welcome. Dante's Assassins. Let me know and I can send you an invite. (I just play for fun and I work full time, so I never have a ton of time in a day to play.
  • DarkBearmancula
    DarkBearmancula
    Soul Shriven
    I'm happy to join. Send me an invite. :)
  • slumy
    slumy
    cool. I'm stuck in school now, but will send one tomorrow.
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    You can check out chaos inquisition of you would like. We are sarcastic but enjoy helping people who want to learn. See our post on here or hit me up on Xbox @ Homcleric
    Xbox One GT: HomCleric
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to the Bloodborne Rogues. The majority of us are AD but we're cross-faction so you eon't need to worry about alliance. If you have any questions, please ask.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server