Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

37+ sets removed in DB DLC, and uncovering the lie of ZOS

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the Band of Cyrodiil I had to pay 70k at the time because I almost don't do PvP will be spaced? Thanks again, ZO$ >:(

Has it been confirmed Molag and Hawk eye will not be in the boxes? Figure it's not easy to get enough AP to buy enough bags to know.
    Options
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    So the Band of Cyrodiil I had to pay 70k at the time because I almost don't do PvP will be spaced? Thanks again, ZO$ >:(

Has it been confirmed Molag and Hawk eye will not be in the boxes? Figure it's not easy to get enough AP to buy enough bags to know.

its completely confirmed
    Options
  • nordickittyhawk
    nordickittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant allow the post to be ignored ;-; hawke eye for stam users

#Rezthebow
    Options
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    guyz we need more attention
    Options
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, welcome this decision. If gear sets were only added in each update, at this rate we would end up buried under thick layers of sets that barely differ from each other, and quickly. Therefore, removing some of the oldest will allow perpetually add new, unique and missing sets, with ever rising CP requirements, to paywalled zones to be grinded.
    Options
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    ^ lol
    what happend with "play as you want"??

i will list tomorrow all this cool last set-bonuses we will lost
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    fanboys always will protect the obvious wrong decisions and will eat everything zos will give em

Four days into play test it's not remotely clear it's a decision, let alone a bad one.

Except of course to the numerous psychics and clairvoyant here.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    fanboys always will protect the obvious wrong decisions and will eat everything zos will give em

Four days into play test it's not remotely clear it's a decision, let alone a bad one.

Every patch PTS, there is a group of people that says something to the tune of "Don't get alarmed, its only PTS. Things will change."

Then the patch goes live with no changes and everything we were "alarmed" about is now permanently in the game. Happens every time.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on April 28, 2016 9:29PM
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno grace us with your presence pls..

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    47614792.jpg

-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's a shame. I currently run desert rose myself. I don't want these sets to be lost
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • Tabre
    Tabre
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointing. Hopefully this is temporary for PTS only.
    "You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. That's good. You'll need a clear conscience for what I'm about to propose."
    Options
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno welooking for your answer, please!
    Options
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    added to first post
    list of all cool setbonuses we will lost:

Your attacks cause targets to take 15% more damage from Poisons for 5 seconds
    Reduce cost of bow abilities by 5% and increase their damage by 5%
    Restore [x] Health and Stamina every second while hidden and not moving

When killing an enemy, restore [x] Stamina
    Increase Maximum Magicka by 4%
    Increase range of bow attacks by 3 meters
    +Weapon Critical
    Reduce cost of Ultimate abilities by 10%
    +Spell Critical

Fully charged heavy attacks restore [x] Magicka
    Increases duration of your damaging fire effects by 2 seconds
    When Health drops below 30%, heal for [x]. This effect can occur once every 75 seconds
    50% chance on hit to cause [x] Disease Damage
    After roll dodging, continue to dodge attacks for an additional 0.3 seconds
    Damage dealt to sneaking targets increased by 20%. Stealth detection radius increased by 20%
    Immunity duration after using Break Free increased by 3 seconds
    Bow attacks have a 10% chance to restore [x] Stamina
    8% chance when taking damage to heal allies within 7 meters for [x]
    40% chance to intercept projectiles for allies within 5m

Reduce damage taken from players by 5% + 10% chance to gain a [x] point damage shield for 5 seconds when damaged by a spell. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds
    Reduce the duration of negative effects on you by 20%
    Dealing Melee Damage reduces healing the target receives by 33% for 5 seconds. This effect can happen once every 15 seconds

Reduce damage taken from players by 5% + Reduce the cost of Break Free by 40%
    When blocking, 20% chance to cause attacker to bleed for [x] Physical Damage over 8 seconds. Attacker must be within 5m
    Movement speed while mounted increased by 15% + Increase block mitigation by 12%

Reduce damage taken from players by 5% + Reduce damage taken from siege weapons and player AoE spells by 20%
    Your melee attacks have an 8% chance to increase Weapon Damage by [x] for 10 seconds
    Dealing Melee Damage reduces healing the target receives by 33% for 5 seconds. This effect can happen once every 15 seconds

[x]of incoming damage gained as Magicka
    Your fully charged Heavy Attacks deal 20% additional damage
    When damaged, you have a 20% chance to reduce that target's healing taken by 50% for 5 seconds
    Increase damage dealt to stunned and off-balance targets by 12%
    Snares on you have 50% shorter duration
    Duration of snare, stun, and disorient effects are reduced by 20%
    Reduce all costs by 4%
    3% chance when you heal an ally to grant them a [x] point Damage Shield
    After dodging an attack, Light and Heavy Attacks deal 15% increased damage for 8 seconds
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    C'mon ZOS.
    PC EU
    Options
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    ecpecially dissapointed about Hawk's Eye and Morag Tong...

btw hawk eye have a nice unique model
    Options
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    they give us 10 new sets

but they deleting 37 old ones

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Options
  • VeryAngryNord
    VeryAngryNord
    Soul Shriven
    wait, really?

@ZOS_GinaBruno id like to hear ANswer TOO
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »

Every patch PTS, there is a group of people that says something to the tune of "Don't get alarmed, its only PTS. Things will change."

Then the patch goes live with no changes and everything we were "alarmed" about is now permanently in the game. Happens every time.

Everything?

They have already backtracked on potency runes, so clearly THIS TIME everything is not the case.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    @STEVIL what you mean "backtraking"
    link plz
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant allow the post to be ignored ;-; hawke eye for stam users

#Rezthebow

And I was SO eager to use it with my Bosmer archer, too :(
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • KittySlayer
    KittySlayer
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS pls.... why you lied, really?

its so hard to scale old sets to CP160?
    Options
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ecpecially dissapointed about Hawk's Eye and Morag Tong...

btw hawk eye have a nice unique model

Go figure and I just got my lowbie in his Morag Tong ...I hope this isnt true..

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any true word?
    Options
  • LameLimo
    LameLimo
    Soul Shriven
    please answer us!!! community wants to know!
    Options
  • VeryAngryNord
    VeryAngryNord
    Soul Shriven
    still w8ting for an answer
    Options
  • KittySlayer
    KittySlayer
    Soul Shriven
    me too...
    Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I *** deleted my morag tong gear im so stupid, I even have a bogdan head medium well fitted, but deleted morag tong, whats wrong with me?
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Options
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see an answer as well.
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to push back a little, we are about to undergo probably the biggest scaling change we have ever seen with the removal of VR ranks. I shudder to think about the balance issues we would face if every old set was automatically scaled to 160 CP on launch day. With the current CP system (not in place when Morag Tong was the go to set for stam), old combos like Hawk's Eye and Morag Tong might be wildly OP. I would rather the reintroduce these old sets in a more controlled matter than have chaos on launch day.

Don't get me wrong, it's frustrating when Devs make broad statements like that with no follow through, but I don't think the sky is falling just yet. My Bags and bank are at a tipping point right now because I dont want to delete anything old. Still have my Morag Tong/Hawk Eye Sets and a few others, but I also dont necessarily expect them to be scaled up on patch day, nor do I expect for every old set to immediately be available.
    Options
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, sad story, ap are worth most for the forward camps. We need new ap sets or at least old sets updated cp 160. Personally i got all the new Thieves guild ap sets within 1 month since release , like most of players...
    Options