The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Scourge Cheating

• AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    A small caveat..

For 8 months I've played the game and regardless of what DLC dropped or alteration occurred to the campaigns themselves (non-CP or removal) a trend has remained -- "Buff Campaigns"

Before the update I noticed the following:

-Red had at the very least 3 Buff servers.
    -Yellow seems to spread out nicely, yet exert dominance in Haderus. Aka 1 buff server.
    -Blue had as their buff server Skull of Corruption. Aka 1 buff server.

*Triple Lock in Azura's Star... we all experienced the powerpoint presentations of the best pvpers clashing there.

After DLC dropped I got my key to the forums & decided to start learning more from dedicated players.. and one of the first PS4 posts I came across was from a lovely Red claiming to be wrecking everyone in Skull of Corruption.

Taunting Blu blus, extorting in Gank Wood Cave, ridiculing Covenant PVE guilds homed there. Also, claiming that the Red zerg was unstoppable. I believe the thread was closed (spent some minutes looking for it) because of some flaming comments..

Long story short, what I am trying to get at is .. perhaps Blue decided to find a different Buff server? They saw Scourge as an opportunity to get back at red after seeing that it was one of their Buff campaigns...I think the map was all red at first? 22k points ahead of Blue and Yellow... Blue in 10 days reduced that gap substantially & so did Yellow.. so maybe they thought once the score gets wiped they will restart that vicious cycle.

Personally I agree with most of you here asking the PS4 NA community to wake up a bit & to chill their piece.. the lag is not going to be fixed at all from Zenimax/ZOS. The changes need to come directly from us, the players.

If you hate the stutters, the blue screens, the "check to see if your internet connection works" message at the login screen, the glitches, the lag, the freezes (new to me after TG update) the lag... did I say lag already? Then the solution is to take yourself to a place that might be empty ...with no que time...and make it a bit more balanced. Little by little, establish that chain of love... take a few keeps and see if people start showing up. If they do, engage, and if you win?... stop teabagging & bow instead. Do things differently, you see 10 proxi dets going off... from your own alliance ... don't be the 11th... please...whoever is going against those 10 proxis is going to die...yours won't make a difference, the 8ap you'll gain is not worth freezing the map for 5 secs more. The night caps.. oh man... it is 5 o'clock somewhere in the world, I know... but if you're gonna contribute to that at least leave the home keeps for the other 2 alliances that way they don't just zone in & then hit the wayshrine out.

Those are a few examples on how to stop being a potato. It is really tough to get through to people, especially in video games, but I do believe that their is great minds still playing this game that could hit area chat to give some direction.

It is an MMO brought into the console... that in itself is such a rare gem... when the game works, it is *** awesome. THAT is the reason I still play after almost 9 months of purchase... there is hope, there is light... so open your eyes ... help us help you in restoring Cyrodiil. I will practice what I preach because I don't want more of my matrix friends to rage quit, believe that!

love & kisses,

Carlomagno.

Preach! I've said this to many people on both AD and DC that non stop qq about lag but refuse to go to another campaign. They ignore what I say and say "ZOS needs to fix the server" and they will argue with me and continue qqing about the lag...its a viscous cycle...
    They do have a point because the game was sold on large epic battles but to actually play the game and enjoy it all the factions need to spread out. There are largest enough pop across all actions to have more than 1/2 servers that can be played on other than in the sewers fighting nothing but PVErs.TLDR I wish people would take your advice across all factions
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just have to convince people that they don't need to huddle all together in one campaign to be successful. That is the hard part. But look at me, I solo PvP a majority of the time but I am still in Chillrend with like 15 other yellows against 50 reds. We still had a good time last night despite not pushing any objectives. Had a huge fight at Alessia farm last night and it was pretty lag free.

That fight was probably one of the more awesome ones I had last night. Just me and 3 Templars fighting off one side of this huge red zerg. I had to intercept NBs and res the Templars from behind the tinyest tree ever LOL.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 3, 2016 1:27PM
  • Sk000tch
    Sk000tch
    ✭✭✭
    You just have to convince people that they don't need to huddle all together in one campaign to be successful. That is the hard part. But look at me, I solo PvP a majority of the time but I am still in Chillrend with like 15 other yellows against 50 reds. We still had a good time last night despite not pushing any objectives. Had a huge fight at Alessia farm last night and it was pretty lag free.

That fight was probably one of the more awesome ones I had last night. Just me and 3 Templars fighting off one side of this huge red zerg. I had to intercept NBs and res the Templars from behind the tinyest tree ever LOL.

All the servers are terrible right now. Chill has been fun the few times I queued in, but its totally dead a lot of the time. Scourge is a total joke now, but at least there are actually players online to kill.

I seriously don't get it though. The big blue zerg is terrible, its an AP wet dream for any decent yellow/red group. Yet all yellow wants to do is turn thorn into a yellow version of scourge, and Red, despite being pop-locked, is unable to do anything other be AP.

Meanwhile, our little zerg of 4 alts has nothing to do but play ditch the pugs while we farm dolmens with three scrolls:

l3Ykbbx.jpg?1
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP mostly ap because they don't try and fight they just proxy tether sap and if there isn't an infinite amount of blue they run away hell the guys doing that are only killing pugs anyways..AD I've heard different things about them and scourge but it's all hearsay. Thieves guild didn't ruin pvp it's just stupid ego driven people after you have the scrolls give the other factions back their 3 home keeps hated seeing EP and AD do it in the past and hate seeing pugs doing that insecure now it kills campaigns the only saving grace for people to come back is scourge is only cp 30 day campaign now.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been having a grand old time on Scourge DC. There are many passionate and competitive guilds on DC in their. There are also some great AD and EP groups in their as well. Many familiar faces i love to clash with. I personally think Scourge is the most dynamic of all the campaigns.

I'm getting real tired of this Magicka Detonation meta though. It really is a buzz kill to see it being used on both ends. No real counter play and it's just plain boring to see. I really wish we saw more ground based ult's like standard, veil of blades, nova, negate. Were in a one combo meta. Magicka Det + 1. I'm surprised people who want a competitive environment still endorse this ability, it ruins the potential this game could have.

However OP, best thing you can do is report the players you see picking up the scroll. There are players who do it on every alliance, the players who do this are pretty much scum. Nothing really else to say. I for one would never affiliate with anyone who has done this and i know many players and guilds who would do the same if these players names get out.

Overall hope you guys stay in Scourge :) It's been a blast the past month. This will be me when you see me in Scourge.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on May 13, 2016 1:54AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sk000tch wrote: »
    All the servers are terrible right now.
    Not really seeing the terribleness you describe. Lag is what is driving people away from Scourge. EP and AD does have the small man groups, but their effectiveness is really only capable without absurd amounts of lag. I have no doubt these skilled folks can put up a mean fight, but 4 dudes versus 6-12 man group you need to be running on all 4 cylinders with fast reaction timing. Very tricky to do that in lag. Big man groups are the norm on big campaigns mostly because they're there to help 'cover the gaps' in skill. But I'm just a soloist kind of individual what do I know 1.0

Thorn has had a lot of fun as of late. But yes, Chillrend is very hit or miss right now. Scroll giving points is something not a lot of people get behind and the campaign often is AD/EP flipped every couple of days with no DC presence. Judging by ADs numbers during prime time on Scourge, it looks like AD for the most part is packing its bags and moving else where. It's looking like Scourge is probably going to be a DC buff server pretty soon. Though, honestly, I haven't been in that campaign for weeks now, I only look at the alliance bars on the campaign menu.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 13, 2016 2:43PM
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    This is exactly why you shouldnt be able to have opposing faction players. I've witnessed exactly the same on XB1 EU
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sk000tch wrote: »
    All the servers are terrible right now.
    Not really seeing the terribleness you describe. Lag is what is driving people away from Scourge. EP and AD does have the small man groups, but their effectiveness is really only capable without absurd amounts of lag. I have no doubt these skilled folks can put up a mean fight, but 4 dudes versus 6-12 man group you need to be running on all 4 cylinders with fast reaction timing. Very tricky to do that in lag. Big man groups are the norm on big campaigns mostly because they're there to help 'cover the gaps' in skill. But I'm just a soloist kind of individual what do I know 1.0

Thorn has had a lot of fun as of late. But yes, Chillrend is very hit or miss right now. Scroll giving points is something not a lot of people get behind and the campaign often is AD/EP flipped every couple of days with no DC presence. Judging by ADs numbers during prime time on Scourge, it looks like AD for the most part is packing its bags and moving else where. It's looking like Scourge is probably going to be a DC buff server pretty soon. Though, honestly, I haven't been in that campaign for weeks now, I only look at the alliance bars on the campaign menu.
    Running vicious death isn't skill lmao.AD went to different campaigns and just overwhelmed them with numbers I was in Chillrend 2 days ago entire map was yellow same goes for Thornblade but that also comes from people pvdooring at night hell I saw An EP player streaming their take back of skull and all they were doing was Pvdoor oh btw that entire map was Yellow as well. DC dominated last campaign because there were EP players sick of certain guilds and the lack of brain power on EP so they started playing their DC characters more and they are generally on late night US(I've seen them on their EP at the same time previously) and lol at the lag I run solo and in 3 man groups in scourge and when I'm in there I generally don't lag very bad because I stay as far away from the brain dead masses as possible those same small groups you are talking about probably qq because they can't wipe a full raid because of lag if only their VD set would proc most we would know thy had real skill.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aoecaps please, I never said anything about Vicious Death in my previous post. 1.0 Leave your flame bait at the door, it's not appreciated here.

I don't know anything about Skull, I haven't stepped a single foot in there. 1.0 Lag plays a factor for people that like to be technical with their toons. Let us be real here, if my dude is always playing against the lag and not against learning how to adapt to my enemy in front of me there is no learning curve in that either. I can't honestly believe what you're saying about lag in Scourge not being a thing when I load into Scourge and it takes 3 seconds for an ability to go off I activated several seconds prior.

To each his own though. I go where the good fights are and where I can learn.

515e61e2c2337_gatsby5.jpg
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 13, 2016 4:45PM
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just speaking from my experience I haven't lagged in there the last couple of times I've been in there and if me and one other person are 2vXing it might not be bad for us. The last time it lagged for me was riding by bleakers with 3 EP raids inside and 2 DC raids outside at 3am but for the 7hrs before that I didn't lag sorry to dissappoint. And I mentioned VD because the "good" ad and EP small man groups run the set and won't fight otherwise one of those "good players" post here and he runs if he isn't by his pals when it's 1v1 or he doesn't have his ult up so he goes to chug down potions so he can prox det soul tether because of that joke set.
    Edited by AOECAPS on May 13, 2016 6:04PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scrolls shouldn't be allowed to be picked up by players of the owning keep.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on May 13, 2016 8:29PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭
    AOECAPS wrote: »
    I'm just speaking from my experience I haven't lagged in there the last couple of times I've been in there and if me and one other person are 2vXing it might not be bad for us. The last time it lagged for me was riding by bleakers with 3 EP raids inside and 2 DC raids outside at 3am but for the 7hrs before that I didn't lag sorry to dissappoint. And I mentioned VD because the "good" ad and EP small man groups run the set and won't fight otherwise one of those "good players" post here and he runs if he isn't by his pals when it's 1v1 or he doesn't have his ult up so he goes to chug down potions so he can prox det soul tether because of that joke set.

You can't stop talking about me can you?
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elementz wrote: »

I didn't say your name. Are you that self conscious? Lmao
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭

Oh please you said the exact same thing in the other thread. You're a joke buddy.
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh please you said the exact same thing in the other thread. You're a joke buddy.

Lol you're precious Funny you admit that you can't do anything without playing with a faceroll billed
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭

Lol you're precious Funny you admit that you can't do anything without playing with a faceroll billed

your not a nice person to be around are you?
  • DynastyIXII
    DynastyIXII
    ✭✭✭
    Ladies please, save the fighting for Cyrodiil ;)
    PS4 NA