The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No response from submitted Ticket

TheTwistedRune
TheTwistedRune
✭✭✭✭✭
I submitted a ticket yesterday regarding getting a deleted character restored. I have yet to receive an email saying my ticket has even been read or received. It remains "unsolved". I have checked my junk folder and nothing is there either.

I have had dealing with ZOS CS in the past and they have always been very prompt. But 24 hours is more than enough time to at least get an automated reply. Could an admin update me on how to proceed? I work full time so my game time is limited.

Thanks.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hello TheTwistedRune, please be assured that our ticket is in the correct area and our customer support team will get to you as quickly as they can. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Hello TheTwistedRune, please be assured that our ticket is in the correct area and our customer support team will get to you as quickly as they can. :)

@ZOS_DaryaK Thank you very much for letting me know. :)