The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Blazed Brotherhood

BetrayedKing
BetrayedKing
Soul Shriven
I normally don't make guilds but I felt like it today.

Anyway, Blazed Brotherhood is a new guild with just me atm. I picked the first part of the name because I smoke and im sure there are plenty of other tokers who play on xbox and the second part because I love the Dark Brotherhood (extremely excited for the dlc).

My main goal here is sell my items and/or trade with other players. Kinda hard to do that solo. But if this were to get big enough, with serious and motivated players, things such as group runs, cryodiil, dungeons, game nights, etc.

I'm a pretty chill person and I like to play with chill people.

A bit about me, I've been playing since game launched on pc. This is my new account on xbox. I have two jobs so sometimes I'm not on as much as I'd like to be but I never just leave anyone hanging. I try to be as helpful as possible if I can. I'm focused on provisioning right now as my main trade(plenty of food I don't need), and blacksmithing second.

Anywho find me in game:
Gamertag: BlazedNight
In-Game: BlazedKnight - Ebonheart Pact Nightblade

Or leave your gamertag here and I will find you in game.

This is a casual guild, the only goal atm is to get 10+ people, and then 50+ and maintain them. But if you want to form some group for competitive players within the Brotherhood you are more than welcome.
Stay toking peeps. B)
BlazedKnight - Argonian - Ebonheart Pact
Smokes-Green-Leaf - Kahjiiit - Aldmeri Dominion
GT: BlazedNight/add me in game, I have zero ppl to play with