The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dueling guild : vigilante seige recruitment

Ninjagambit99
Ninjagambit99
Soul Shriven
I see you made it to my first forum post . I the guild leader am recruiting for my dueling guild : vigilante seige. We duel once a week every Saturday and all alliances are welcome to join.We have about 50 members so if you are interested in joining and making the guild bigger please message me at my gamertag : nasir t. There is a space between Nasir and t and it's all lowercase to clear up any confusion . Once I get your message I will send you an invite when I get on and send you a confirmation message . Thank you for reviewing my post ! Have a great day
  • Ninjagambit99
    Ninjagambit99
    Soul Shriven
    I also left out that we are working to improve people's pvp skills and just helping people get better at the game in general and if you are new to the game we can help with tips
  • Chuckar0o
    Chuckar0o
    ✭✭
    Hello, I'm interested in a dueling guild if you will have me
    GT - Chuckar0o215

I also have a friend whos not on the forums but imm sure he would be interested aswell.
    GT - Phillykid215
  • Cuzzlydraino187
    Cuzzlydraino187
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still a thing? If so please invite... this is exactly what I'm looking for

Gamer tag- CuzzlyDraino187