Litany Of Blood/Cadaverous Assassin Polymorph Guide

Ajaxduo
Ajaxduo
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings my Dark Brothers and Sisters, I have spent most of my day murdering countless citizens so I thought I may as well share it with you all. :hushed:

EDIT: Currently there is a bug where an incorrect target that does not match the Litany's riddle may spawn in place of your actual target. I have listed both the correct and incorrect spawns for each area (both still count for the achievement). Thanks to @Saturn for telling me this!

~Litany of Blood~
Screenshot_20160426_221406.png

~Cadaverous Assassin Polymorph~
Screenshot_20160426_221018.png

"Woe unto they, Night Mother, those born to Anu.

From beyond death's prison, I offer those who meet my unshriven gaze with your blade's cold caress.

You will know them by their eye."

~Guide~

-Skywatch-
"From Skywatch, I offer she who reflects the heavens in her gaze and dress, drifting from dance to dance."
Target = Cimalire or Alcewae

-Elden Root-
"From Elden Root, I offer he who is as aged and gnarled as the trees, his back bowed but not bent."
Target = Dirdelas or Glonuin

-Marbruk-
"From Marbruk, I offer she who surveys the market beneath an auburn veil and keeps silver close to her heart."
Target = Calareth or Samoril

-Vulkwasten-
"From Vulkwasten, I offer she who sweeps away the seasons with straw and the swish of her tail."
Target = Sihada or Maedali

-Rawl'kha-
"From Rawl'kha, I offer he who clothes his stripes of brown with stripes of gold."
Target = Dablir or Hadamri

-Davon's Watch-
"From Davon's Watch, I offer he who is silver, ash, and fire, draped in copper filigree."
Target = Dinor Girano or Gaden Maryon

-Mournhold-
"From Mournhold, I offer she who marches beneath a red crest and wields winding steel."
Target = Cindiri Malas or Favela Doren

-Stormhold-
"From Stormhold, I offer she who is caked in mud but wears a halo of bone, bright and untouched by mire."
Target = Gideelar or Ahkoeen

-Windhelm-
"From Windhelm, I offer she who bears time at her waist, but for whom age has not robbed her golden crown."
Target = Hakida or Roreka

-Riften-
"From Riften, I offer he whose arms are coiled and stained with the ink and weeds of the sea."
Target = Eldfyr or Honthod

-Daggerfall-
"From Daggerfall, I offer he whose dress is cool as his demeanor and pate as barren as his heart."
Target = Cesarel Hedier or Gepard Macile

-Wayrest-
"From Wayrest, I offer she who peers from behind a crimson curtain and marred her face to hide her nature."
Target = Alix Edette or Fabrice Maric

-Shornhelm-
"From Shorhelm, I offer she who greets death as a sister, her smile joyless and unflinching."
Target = Bulag or Lashat

-Sentinel-
"From Sentinel, I offer he who leaves a trail of neat black ropes dangling over a golden cage."
Target = Ebrayd or Jagoud

-Evermore-
"From Evermore, I offer she whose heart bears many scars, but does not fear to wear them proudly."
Target = Berea or Habena
Finally return to the Sanctuary and read the 'Litany of Blood Fulfilled' and receive the polymorph.

Enjoy your murderous rampage!
Edited by Ajaxduo on May 3, 2016 12:24AM
- - -
GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
- - -
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your screenshot link is broken.
    Options
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheValkyn wrote: »

for the polymorph? works fine for me o.o http://s32.postimg.org/ow5qk7ern/Screenshot_20160426_221018.png
    - - -
    - - -
    Options
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »
    TheValkyn wrote: »

for the polymorph? works fine for me o.o http://s32.postimg.org/ow5qk7ern/Screenshot_20160426_221018.png

Your second image link works fine. This is how it looks in your post though.

wWKmm1T.png?1

Use this code and swap out the img string.
    [img]link goes here[/img]

Options
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is strange because that is exactly what I am using, maybe I can upload it to somewhere else.
    Edited by Ajaxduo on April 26, 2016 11:08PM
    - - -
    - - -
    Options
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally I can be Skelletor.
    Options
  • GoldenKitsune
    GoldenKitsune
    ✭✭
    Can someone tell me where EXACTLY the one in Wayrest is, please? Spend hours searching for her and nothing even though the others where easy to find...
    Options
  • GoldenKitsune
    GoldenKitsune
    ✭✭
    62bkvy1r04jp.jpg
    There was either a typo or NPC spawns with different name.
    Fabrice Maric and Alix Edette seems to be the one in Wayrest for me and Ra-Daro whom I searched the target with.
    Both are in South Docks although I didn't extensively stalk both spawns to give enough information.
    Hope it helps and no one else has to search as long as I did.
    Edited by GoldenKitsune on April 27, 2016 4:35PM
    Options
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    62bkvy1r04jp.jpg
    There was either a typo or NPC spawns with different name.
    Fabrice Maric and Alix Edette seems to be the one in Wayrest for me and Ra-Daro whom I searched the target with.
    Both are in South Docks although I didn't extensively stalk both spawns to give enough information.
    Hope it helps and no one else has to search as long as I did.

Thanks for spotting that! turns out I had Alix Edette and Cesarel Hedier the wrong way around. I don't recall killing anyone called Fabrice Maric though, interesting. :)
    - - -
    - - -
    Options
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your targets for:
    Elden Hollow
    Davon's Watch
    Stormhold
    Evermore
    are all incorrect, since those are the broken targets, which is a bug that should hopefully be fixed before the launch of the Dark Brotherhood expansion.

They should be:
    Dirdelas
    Dinor Girano
    Gideelar
    Berea

The broken targets replace the actual targets (and still count for the achievement) whenever the original has been killed with a Blade of Woe. However, they do not fit the clues in the Litany of Blood nor have the telltale sign like all the primary targets.

Here is the full list of targets. Actual Targets and Broken Targets:
    • Cimalire or Alcewae (Skywatch)
    • Dirdelas or Glonuin (Elden Root)
    • Calareth or Samoril (Marbruk)
    • Sihada or Maedali (Vulkwasten)
    • Dablir or Hadamri (Rawl'Kha)
    • Dinor Girano or Gaden Maryon (Davon's Watch)
    • Cindiri Malas or Favela Doren (Mournhold)
    • Gideelar or Ahkoeen (Stormhold)
    • Hakida or Roreka (Windhelm)
    • Eldfyr or Honthod (Riften)
    • Cesarel Hedier or Gepard Macile (Dagerfall)
    • Alix Edette or Fabrice Maric (Wayrest)
    • Bulag or Lashat (Shornhelm)
    • Ebrayd or Jagoud (Sentinel)
    • Berea or Habena (Evermore)
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
    Options
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    Your targets for:
    Elden Hollow
    Davon's Watch
    Stormhold
    Evermore
    are all incorrect, since those are the broken targets, which is a bug that should hopefully be fixed before the launch of the Dark Brotherhood expansion.

They should be:
    Dirdelas
    Dinor Girano
    Gideelar
    Berea

The broken targets replace the actual targets (and still count for the achievement) whenever the original has been killed with a Blade of Woe. However, they do not fit the clues in the Litany of Blood nor have the telltale sign like all the primary targets.

I don't get what you mean here. The targets for me all visually matched the riddles in the Litany of Blood, I had no issues distinguishing them. However it has been posted about already that there maybe variations in the litany itself. So yeah, I am assuming it's intended. In which case it would make the achievement more interesting.
    - - -
    - - -
    Options
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your targets for:
    Elden Hollow
    Davon's Watch
    Stormhold
    Evermore

They should be:
    Dirdelas
    Dinor Girano
    Gideelar
    Berea

I don't get what you mean here. The targets for me all visually matched the riddles in the Litany of Blood, I had no issues distinguishing them. However it has been posted about already that there maybe variations in the litany itself. So yeah, I am assuming it's intended. In which case it would make the achievement more interesting.

Let me explain it in better detail then:

Glonuin is a young guy, the hint says:
    "From Elden Root, I offer he who is as aged and gnarled as the trees, his back bowed but not bent."
    The actual target (with the white eye) is Dirdelas, who is an old man with skin like bark.

Once again, Gaden Maryon is a young guy, the hint says:
    "From Davon's Watch, I offer he who is silver, ash, and fire, draped in copper filigree."
    Silver refers to the hair of Dinor Girano, who is an old dunmer. Granted both of them are similar, but only Dinor has the white eye. You can go and check.

Concerning Stormhold, the hint says:
    "From Stormhold, I offer she who is caked in mud but wears a halo of bone, bright and untouched by mire."
    The 'halo of bone, bright and untouched by mire,' refers to the way Gideelar have bones jutting out of her head, in a halo-like fashion. Once again she is the only of the two with a white eye.

Concerning Evermore, the hint says:
    "From Evermore, I offer she whose heart bears many scars, but does not fear to wear them proudly."
    This quite clearly refers to Berea who has a scar directly on her chest over where her heart should be. And again she is the only of the two with a white eye.

Trust me I have checked all 30 characters, only 15 have the white eye and match the clues.

Also, the Litany of Blood is the same for everyone. All the clues, and so on. I have checked on multiple characters.

There is no way they intended for this, when quite clearly the broken targets do not match the clues.
    For example:
    The broken target in Daggerfall is not bald like the hint says.
    The broken target in Sentinel does not have rope hair.
    The broken target in Stormhaven is not red-haired and has no scar on her face.
    Etc.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
    Options
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your targets for:
    Elden Hollow
    Davon's Watch
    Stormhold
    Evermore

They should be:
    Dirdelas
    Dinor Girano
    Gideelar
    Berea

Let me explain it in better detail then:

Glonuin is a young guy, the hint says:
    The actual target (with the white eye) is Dirdelas, who is an old man with skin like bark.

Once again, Gaden Maryon is a young guy, the hint says:
    Silver refers to the hair of Dinor Girano, who is an old dunmer. Granted both of them are similar, but only Dinor has the white eye. You can go and check.

Concerning Stormhold, the hint says:
    The 'halo of bone, bright and untouched by mire,' refers to the way Gideelar have bones jutting out of her head, in a halo-like fashion. Once again she is the only of the two with a white eye.

Concerning Evermore, the hint says:
    This quite clearly refers to Berea who has a scar directly on her chest over where her heart should be. And again she is the only of the two with a white eye.

Trust me I have checked all 30 characters, only 15 have the white eye and match the clues.

Also, the Litany of Blood is the same for everyone. All the clues, and so on. I have checked on multiple characters.

There is no way they intended for this, when quite clearly the broken targets do not match the clues.
    For example:
    The broken target in Daggerfall is not bald like the hint says.
    The broken target in Sentinel does not have rope hair.
    The broken target in Stormhaven is not red-haired and has no scar on her face.
    Etc.

How odd :p but in any case I'll edit the OP and submit a bug report. Thanks!
    Edited by Ajaxduo on May 3, 2016 12:25AM
    - - -
    - - -
    Options