The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Intended? picture of shadow dancer.

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
ggmyhhgw8thg.png

What say you?

PC EU
PvP only
shad.png 299.7K
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe this was already in Live as well. It's basically just a magicka night's silence.

Is there something else about it you are wanting to point out?
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe this was already in Live as well. It's basically just a magicka night's silence.

Is there something else about it you are wanting to point out?

Look at the bottom line:)

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some additional Stamina Recovery, sure why not.
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The set on live:

[img][/img]shsad2.jpg

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does the pts one work? lol this is pretty funny
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not unprecedented to have two 5-item bonuses.

It's good that they're buffing this set somewhat. Looks like a very good PvP set if you ask me.
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    It's not unprecedented to have two 5-item bonuses.

It's good that they're buffing this set somewhat. Looks like a very good PvP set if you ask me.

Magicka nbs must be looking forward to this set:)

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's really pretty good.
    Although somewhat redundant if you're a vampire.
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    check the craftable set, see if they buffed that! :D
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably to help offset the stamina cost for sneaking on a Magicka build.
    Options
  • Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the patch notes:
    •Shadow Dancer’s Raiment: This item set’s 3-piece bonus now grants Max Magicka instead of Stamina Recovery, and the 5-piece bonus now grants Stamina Recovery in addition to ignoring the Movement Speed penalty while sneaking.
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necrelios wrote: »
    From the patch notes:
    •Shadow Dancer’s Raiment: This item set’s 3-piece bonus now grants Max Magicka instead of Stamina Recovery, and the 5-piece bonus now grants Stamina Recovery in addition to ignoring the Movement Speed penalty while sneaking.

whoa thanks for quoting

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    From the patch notes:

whoa thanks for quoting

Yup. Been looking forward to this change, already got my full set legendary ;) .
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    From the patch notes:

whoa thanks for quoting

Yup. Been looking forward to this change, already got my full set legendary ;) .

yea im just missing boots then i have 5 pieces(i have 5 if i count shoulders, but thats where my kena wanna be)

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options