The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Adding players in Activity Finder Dungeons

MTibbs89
MTibbs89
✭✭✭
So I am at a bit of a loss and have been unable to find this topic elsewhere (so my apologies if this question has already been answered).

Sometimes when I get to a dungeon using the activity finder, I am the only person who shows up there and I see no other players in the 'group' or queue. Or it is just me and one other player. Or, halfway through, some people lose connection or just leave the group because they've given up on the dungeon or for some other reason. Sometimes when this happens I instantly get the option (if I am group leader) to find a replacement. Most of the time, I do not. I cannot add people to the group, it seems, unless I know a specific player.

Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous? Or am I just missing something obvious? I think there should be an option to add a random player who is currently in the queue, if that doesn't exist already. If it does, someone please tell me how to find this option. Because I cannot find it in the 'Group' menu, or the Activity finder menu.