The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is it posible to make hybrids viable again? Share ideas

• Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man, it's gonna be hilarious if Sorcs start wearing Pelinal's just so they can stack weapon damage easier with enchants AND get the 60% heals with Critical Surge (versus the 40% heals with Power Surge).

Keep in mind, stacking weapon and spell damage have gotten even more equalized in this update, so the weapon enchants now provide 350 weapon and spell damage for 5 seconds when proc'd. The only reason I stacked weapon damage was because it was easier through fury set. Otherwise though, theres quite a bit of open-ness in how one can build with pelinal's.
    Options
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A Hyrbid can actually be half decent even now, although it costs a lot to make, you'll need the right sets, everything gold, gold enchants full hakiejos and can be better for different classes depending on Passives although I haven't tried making them all hybrids so I couldn't tell you which is best.

Even then though, you won't be able to slay everyone in cyrodil, but if you're a casual player like myself who likes to just play PvP and are not really interested in leaderboards or whatever, then it can be great fun and it's possible to get 30kish in both stamina and Magicka pools, while around 3kish in both WD and SD, you don't need to worry about recovery so much because you sourcing from 2 pools.

Have you tried the new Pelinal's Aptitude set on PTS? Might be interesting to combine with something like Ravager or Kvatch Gladiator, any set that procs temporary increase to weapon or spell damage.

pvRXBi5.png?1
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on April 28, 2016 2:41AM
    Options
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer Hybrid DK Idea?

Twice born + 1 Kena + 1 Pelinal (5 medium, 2 light, all divines, all tri-stat)
    3 Pelinal Jewelry
    Maelstorm Stam weapon
    Pelinal Destruction Staff

Weapon Damage + Max Magicka Mundus

I believe the pelinal is craftable, so no jewlery I'm afraid.

I saw that on Deltia's site today, but I also saw that Dreugh King Slayer was being brought back, so:

All Tri-stat Infused
    4 Pelinal
    1 Kena
    2 DKS

1 DKS Necklace
    2 Agility Rings

1 Pelinal swordr, 1 Agility sword, both Nirned
    1 Agility Great Sword.
    Edited by Amdar_Godkiller on April 28, 2016 6:49AM
    Options