The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scourge Xbox NA

• SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are we and DC so fixated on EP? We almost never attack each other and just focus on EP. Why? I am very curious on this.

"We"?
    I always see you on EP. In fact, I have a nice clip of me killing you after jumping through Blackboot wall with an AD traitor trying to sneak our scroll away.

THAT IS WHY!

This is actually pretty funny. "We" as in identifying himself as AD, but has a sig that says EP for life...
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Take heart everyone, the campaign ends in two days!
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • BIGSACOFFUN
    cuz ep has more people on

non stop there is zergs of ep

as soon as dc gets there zerg we wipe em
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cuz ep has more people on

non stop there is zergs of ep

as soon as dc gets there zerg we wipe em
    Just about everyday pug raid wipe Deeco during the day time when EP has 2 bars and the rest zero.
    Edited by Jaronking on June 27, 2016 6:25PM
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool to have a list of all the guilds that play in scourge like that one guy made for PC NA Trueflame. I want to know who you people are who I keep running into. I doubt that we have a large enough forum presence for that to be worthwhile though.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    It would be cool to have a list of all the guilds that play in scourge like that one guy made for PC NA Trueflame. I want to know who you people are who I keep running into. I doubt that we have a large enough forum presence for that to be worthwhile though.
    That would be cool and help you know who your fighting right now only Guild that play on Scourge daily is Deeco and that's EP.Am not sure about any other guild that home their.Maybe when Xbox add their new community thing we can find out their.