The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Scourge Xbox NA

TrinityBreaker
TrinityBreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
Why are we and DC so fixated on EP? We almost never attack each other and just focus on EP. Why? I am very curious on this.
Ebonheart for life.
Xbox NA
I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because EP sucks and everyone knows it.
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
    Options
  • RiverDan
    RiverDan
    Spent the last 4 hours fighting AD.
    Options
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    EsoRecon wrote: »

Pretty much this. It's common knowledge that if you want to farm AP you head towards EP
    Options
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spliffo wrote: »

Pretty much this. It's common knowledge that if you want to farm AP you head towards EP

and they zerg in IC and there is no forgiving that kind of crap
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
    Options
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    So true. I used love running sweepers into the red zergs in the sewers back when scourge was a red map. There was always plenty of hate mail to read while I was back at DC base banking their stones
    Options
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thats a bold statement, but whatever.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

Options
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭

thats a bold statement, but whatever.

It's actually kind of acurate. I'm not saying EP doesn't have good players but thanks to skyrim EP does have a higher number of new players/players that think ESO is skyrim 2 and makes them easy targets.
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP players are pretty bad on Xbox One.if EP is winning then thats your reason the other 2 alliances usually team to beat the winning alliance maybe I can't stay in Scourge for to long as I always lag out so I don't keep up with the campaign.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because EP are scrubs.
    Options
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    EP is mostly made up of players that come over from Skull when the campaign is dead, which is often. EP is the easiest of the three to push but AD tends to push them more than DC does. DC on scourge is mostly made up of players that were ran out of nearly every other campaign (Xbox NA). Most coming from the Haderus campaign where they grew tired of getting smacked by AD zergs. When DC is pop locked on Scourge, which is somewhere around 18 out of 24 hours of any given day, you can see that almost all of the other campaigns have 1 to no bars of DC activity. Luckily, with so much DC activity on scourge, it's easy to push them once AD is pop locked as well. Since AD has more dedicated players to the campaign & not a bunch of guest AD players from the other campaigns.
    Edited by LatinLegacy on April 22, 2016 5:55PM
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well EP sucks and so their easier alliance to farm so that's why you see both factions fighting because everyone mainly just want AP.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP is mostly made up of players that come over from Skull when the campaign is dead, which is often. EP is the easiest of the three to push but AD tends to push them more than DC does. DC on scourge is mostly made up of players that were ran out of nearly every other campaign (Xbox NA). Most coming from the Haderus campaign where they grew tired of getting smacked by AD zergs. When DC is pop locked on Scourge, which is somewhere around 18 out of 24 hours of any given day, you can see that almost all of the other campaigns have 1 to no bars of DC activity. Luckily, with so much DC activity on scourge, it's easy to push them once AD is pop locked as well. Since AD has more dedicated players to the campaign & not a bunch of guest AD players from the other campaigns.

I would have to disagree with you when you say you only see full DC on Scourge.When DC is full I see full bar of DC on Haderus and in Skeleton Key as well.So their DC other places not just Scourge.I will say we have a lot of DC their we are close to doubling Ad score and even if EP own the map for the next 10 days they still really wouldn't be able to take our lead.
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol funny how all the top players making or made an ep..funny thread though
    Options
  • chuckselegy
    chuckselegy
    ✭✭

Don't kid yourself CatchMeTrolling. People make other characters, PVP wise, for only a few reasons: to duel, because they wanna kill their friends, they have friends on the other faction, or because someone in their previous faction was talking *** and they're going to destroy them.

Making a character on another faction does not signify that faction is better or more elite. Maybe elitist, but not elite.

And to the OP. I'm not seeing what you're saying. AD comes to fight/farm DC constantly. Even as much as the two factions post up at Blue Road or Arrius.

People who "team up" inter-faction are friends not some conspiracy. Those people are the cheaters.
    BUT to your point, yeah currently in Scourge the EP are a little less skilled. Doesn't mean they're all trash, just a big majority SIMILAR TO BOTH OTHER FACTIONS!!
    Options
  • SpazzmanNDQ
    The main issue with EP is they don't work together. I've been in all the campaigns on my V16 NB and my low lvl Mag DK. Sometimes I run with a friend but mostly I run solo, and listen to area chat.

I know this happens in other factions too but mainly on EP side you hear people complaining about someone cheating or you hear someone being obnoxious and saying dumb crap or u get the "anybody got a group" every 5 minutes.

There are no guild to guild conversations going on which is why our zergs hardly ever stay together and it seems players get discourage easily and jump to another campaign when we get pushed.

If I had known EP was going to be the faction that didn't work together I probably would have made all my characters AD but since I hate lvling and have 6 EP characters I'll just keep soloing or playing with my guild since I know they are organized.
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't kid yourself CatchMeTrolling. People make other characters, PVP wise, for only a few reasons: to duel, because they wanna kill their friends, they have friends on the other faction, or because someone in their previous faction was talking *** and they're going to destroy them.

Making a character on another faction does not signify that faction is better or more elite. Maybe elitist, but not elite.

And to the OP. I'm not seeing what you're saying. AD comes to fight/farm DC constantly. Even as much as the two factions post up at Blue Road or Arrius.

People who "team up" inter-faction are friends not some conspiracy. Those people are the cheaters.
    BUT to your point, yeah currently in Scourge the EP are a little less skilled. Doesn't mean they're all trash, just a big majority SIMILAR TO BOTH OTHER FACTIONS!!

I know personally why they made other characters and the rest of what you said is kinda irrelevant lol I just said the top players made an EP and it's not for any of the reasons you named. Nice babble though
    Options
  • Sygil05
    Sygil05
    ✭✭✭
    Because idiots in EP retake resources when there are 20 AD/DC in the tower, then rush in one at a time to be slaughtered for AP.

Always.
    Options
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP is easiest to kill. I go on my AD alot just to kill em because its free AP and makes me feel godlike.
    Options
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think cause historically Scourge was an EP campaign, a lot of the EP players in there still have it as "home" since on the 30 day camps its next to impossible to reassign without spending the AP. So, seems like the EP in Scourge are more so PvE type of players. I think most the good EP are in Haderus or other campaigns, just a guess.

The real question though, why does no one ever push blue? AD and EP just fight each other, but to be honest, blue seems to have the numbers nowadays and they should be the ones getting farmed. Should retire the Arrius Lumber and take up the Glademist farms for awhile.
    Edited by SneaK on May 2, 2016 2:46PM
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    The average EP are kinda bad compared to DC and AD but in Scourge in particular i prefer fighting EP because its more fun.

I say this because the AD in that campaign are really annoying to fight because 90% of them are Templars healing each othertherefore impossible to kill. EP are fun to fight because its not a battle between Dps and healers. Plus its less laggy.....
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »
    I think cause historically Scourge was an EP campaign, a lot of the EP players in there still have it as "home" since on the 30 day camps its next to impossible to reassign without spending the AP. So, seems like the EP in Scourge are more so PvE type of players. I think most the good EP are in Haderus or other campaigns, just a guess.

The real question though, why does no one ever push blue? AD and EP just fight each other, but to be honest, blue seems to have the numbers nowadays and they should be the ones getting farmed. Should retire the Arrius Lumber and take up the Glademist farms for awhile.
    No do Glademist Mine its better.So when they stop coming you can start sieging the keep to get them to come.Without having to be on the grounds.It make New players come look because they don't know what's going on.Also the only EP guild that was good in Scrounge is Deeco and their all in the arena District ruining duels.
    Options
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

No do Glademist Mine its better.So when they stop coming you can start sieging the keep to get them to come.Without having to be on the grounds.It make New players come look because they don't know what's going on.Also the only EP guild that was good in Scrounge is Deeco and their all in the arena District ruining duels.

Yea, I kinda had a brainfart on that one. Glademist Mine, Arrius Mine, Alessia everything...

I doubt they are all in the Arena running duels.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea, I kinda had a brainfart on that one. Glademist Mine, Arrius Mine, Alessia everything...

I doubt they are all in the Arena running duels.
    Lol its cool and I like Arrius mine for a good 30-45 minutes me and 2 guild mates were able to farm EP with the guards their it was a good time.The Mage guard Negate saved us more a few times frombeing ombed.I don't get why DC always go to the lumber MIll to farm,I guess its closer to chalman but idk.

I wished they were running duels so I could kick some of their A$$.Sadly they just come and kill the DC and AD their.They came Up the weekend before last and helped push DC and AD back.They held all of their home keeps and were pushing about to help dethorne us..So am starting to think they only come on top on weekends.which is cool with me because with them rallying EP it help my AP gain.
    Options
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Deeco" and "good" should never be in the same sentence unless. "IS NOT" is between it.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Deeco" and "good" should never be in the same sentence unless. "IS NOT" is between it.
    Lol compare to the other EP on the Server their good,but am very bias because my bar for a Good EP is very very low so they make it to my Good EP category.
    Options
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are we and DC so fixated on EP? We almost never attack each other and just focus on EP. Why? I am very curious on this.

"We"?
    I always see you on EP. In fact, I have a nice clip of me killing you after jumping through Blackboot wall with an AD traitor trying to sneak our scroll away.

THAT IS WHY!
    Edited by a1i3nz on June 7, 2016 10:45PM
    Options
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night after DC pushed AD back home we look back and u guys did a creep to our home keep. Ep is nothing but mildly irritating so we sometimes push u back when u get irritating.
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
    Options
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    wow, I have never seen so much moronic BS in one thread before, funny to read though :smile:.
    Options
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭

"We"?
    I always see you on EP. In fact, I have a nice clip of me killing you after jumping through Blackboot wall with an AD traitor trying to sneak our scroll away.

THAT IS WHY!

Lol that's rich especially since ad in the campaign hop on their ep to get the scrolls back as well. Looks like ep is finally resorting to the same tactics that ad use in multiple campaigns.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
    Options
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't really bother me if anyone does it. Anything is fair in war, right? And it's an interesting dynamic. But seeing the OP I just had to comment on that

Annnnnd they cut out the other half of my response.... And I'm not retyping it lolol
    Edited by a1i3nz on June 8, 2016 7:08AM
    Options