~
http://houseruptga.enjin.com/home
~
HOUSE RUPTGA
(Pronounced Roopt-ga)
~
About Us:
~
House Ruptga is lead by the prophet Uedo Ruptga (Mr Romes' main charachter). All genders, races, and species are welcome. We believe in defending the poor, learning the way of the walkabout, and enjoying horns of warm mead at The Sweetwater Inn.
~
(We are a growing guild that will work with you to help expand your gaming experience. Whether that means casual play, hardcore RPing, socializing, grouping, PvP, PvE, providing forums & a website, or just giving you an awesome tabard, we will work with our members to increase their immersion in ESO. Once you join you will be sent a personal message from Mr Romes with a gift and the opportunity to be promoted to your desired ranking. If it is RP you are looking for, contact TheFlyingGolem. Leave a comment below or message Mr Romes in the game or on X Box live to join. Whether you are more of a solo player, team player, or someone who wants to get creative and help design and shape our guild, we would love to have you!)
~
We are divided into 7 ranks:
~
Squire of the House
Recruits learning the way of the walkabout.
(New members)
~
Knight of the Far Shores
Warriors specializing in either attacking enemies or defending us.
(Tanks & DPS)
~
Warlock of the Walkabout
Mages specializing in either keeping us alive or killing the enemy.
(Healers & DPS)
~
Goldsguard of Tall Papa's Bank
Guardians of the coin specializing in growing our bank.
(Money makers & managers)
~
Maester of the Way
Masters of our history & religion specializing in defining who we are. Select few.
(Lore writers & Decision Makers)
~
Lordsguard
Elite members of the Guild. Make strategic decisions and lead the way in battle.
(Officers & VR16s who run the guild)
~
Lord
The leaders and prophets of our house.
(Leader)
~~~

History of the House:

House Ruptga was founded when the controversial and infamous Redguard healer, warrior, & prophet, Uedo Ruptga (Mr Romes), which translates to "Son of Ruptga," met Harkon the Swift, Father of the Lordsguard (TheFlyingGolem). Harkon was the first man to believe Uedo Ruptga's claim as the son of the Redguard God who is commonly referred to as "Tall Papa." Ruptga named him the leader of the Lordsguard and together they began spreading the Way of the Walkabout. (For more information on the "Way of the Walkabout," visit the Religion & Philosophy section of our forums.)

Uedo Ruptga's infamy revolves around his drinking habits. He has been known to proudly claim that he has been drunk since his 13th birthday. Born as an orphin under mysterious circumstances, he was raised by the owners of the Sweetwater Inn, a small tavern and hostel in the east of the Alik'r Desert. He was constantly surrounded by Redguard Sword Singers, hard drinking, religious men who would shout and argue about women, politics, and more often than not, religion. During a typical night sweeping the floors and clearing the tables for these Sword Singers, a fight broke out. Confused by the chaos, one of the Singers slashed Uedo across the chest. What followed can best be described by Uedo himself, the only living witness to the event.

"All I remember is becoming blinded with rage. I didn't feel any pain, just rage. I shouted into the sky, to the Tall Papa, asking him to rain lighting down on the man who opened me up with his sword. Dozens of lightning bolts crashed through the ceiling, killing every Singer in the Inn, including my own (foster) father. After it was all over I noticed that the wound on my chest had all ready began closing back up and I was rapidly returning to full health."

In an attempt to escape his guilt and depression over the death of his foster father, Uedo left the Inn and began drinking his way around the realm.

"I became depressed. I was only 13 and spent my whole life around Sword Singers. All I knew to do was to fall back on alcohol and religion."

Living drunk and homeless among the poor he began cultivating and utilizing his powers to both defend and heal the less fortunate, earning their praise. Some even began calling him the Son of Ruptga, or Uedo Ruptga. However, the governments and authorities of Tamriel disregard him as a drunken, radical, religious zealot with only a few gullible followers. In response, Uedo established his own House and began to build it into a respected force in defense of the poor, despite his reputation as an unpredictable & unreliable leader known to be gone and unreachable for days at a time while out on drinking binges that he refers to as spiritual "Walkabouts." This surprising success is attributed his followers, a dedicated group of warriors who are loyal to the cause and continue to keep House Ruptga on the rise.

House Ruptga's sigil is two footprints with a sword between them. The footprints represent the poor and the sword represents the need to defend them. They wear white tabards with a black foot print and are known to wear black armor from head to toe beneath their pale white tabards when fighting together in battle.