The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Tired of being the only person online in your time zone? (Aussie guild interest)

enjoyingcoma9
enjoyingcoma9
✭✭
I'm an Aussie who misses out on groups/chat/undaunted during the week because my play time rarely syncs up with my American friends, and I'm thinking of starting/looking for an Aussie/New Zealand/whoever else guild. Is there enough interest to make this a feasible guild? I'm thinking pretty casual, preferably mature.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested/already have this kind of setup.
  • CheznicP
    CheznicP
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am a Canadian who is currently leaving in China and still play on the NA server; so I am in a very similar situation. I just recently joined my first guild so I am still not entirely sure how they function but would like to learn more! I often try to link up with random groups for dungeons but, again, have the same issue that no one is online/willing to participate.

My gamertag is GdoubleU1600, if you are interested in connecting online!
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on west coast USA,my hours are similar.it's nice that's it's quiet, but sometimes toooo quiet.
    Options
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the interest! If we get a few more I'll look at setting up a guild :)
    Options
  • CheznicP
    CheznicP
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great! Is there a lot of work that goes into creating a guild? I am looking forward to linking up and doing some dungeons. It is frustrating trying to find people online through the group activity finder when I am able to play, as you all have likely experienced.
    Options
  • XxCartsxX
    XxCartsxX
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,
    Love the idea, it's hard to find anyone to group with in my guilds as well. I'm based in Sydney, and usually log on after work (around 4-6.30pm) weekdays, and if I'm not doing anything, maybe weekends too. I'm fairly new and have a vr7 Templar, EP, and a level 42 Sorc, AD.

If this fits your guild, sign me up. Gt is: XxCartsxX
    Options