The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bots in Shadowfen

phairdon
phairdon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
One Templar & one Dragonknight bot running around Bogmother, Shadowfen, killing Dreugh. Appear to be following a set path. They're running/glitching around the area. Not going to post names obviously or attaching a screenshot. In game report submitted on one of them, which is difficult to do with the way they are glitching.

Edited by phairdon on April 17, 2016 1:14AM
Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay. I received replies from customer support in regard to the tickets submitted. Their suggestion was to put the bots on ignore. Why would I ignore them? Surely you want them removed from the game?
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before TG update you could choose the report bot option and it wouldn't require you to do anything, now it pops up the regular report window. I'm 99% that's not intended, but it would be nice to get some clarification. @ZOS_GinaBruno

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK