Looking For an End Game Guild

skatterbraynz
V16 Templar healer with spell power cure and 400+ CP in AD looking for a guild to run trials and end game content with. reply with a brief description to see if its the right fit. Also have v16 sorc and v16 magicka dk dps
Edited by skatterbraynz on April 16, 2016 3:11PM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Please come join our guild, Blackhand's of Sithis we have plenty to offer. We are growing daily and have 360 plus members with a multitude of activity levels from being online daily to once a week. We also welcome all 3 alliances in our guild and there are members from each alliance in our guild currently who are available to help at all times.

We also have a Rank structure and leadership positions are currently available. We have begun a monthly lottery for our members to take advantage of.

We also have a newly created guild website you can check out the guild page at this link https://m.facebook.com/groups/954941574582544?ref=bookmarks

We also offer FREE werewolf bites to guild members who are interested. We are member oriented and focused on friendliness and teamwork. We do have a few rules you can review on our website.

We began requiring a 1,000 gold contribution per player per week. This is used to secure a guild trader and run membership benefits like the lotteries etc.

We look forward to hearing from you, thank you for your time and consideration!

Any questions you can reach me on our guild page or message me here or thru live GT: Steel_Linx43
  • Cybress
    Cybress
    What alliance are you?

~Cy
  • skatterbraynz
    AD
  • Cybress
    Cybress
    Awesome, I believe ElevenStorm will reach out to you, or you can send him an XBL message.

~Cy
  • skatterbraynz
    Cybress wrote: »
    Awesome, I believe ElevenStorm will reach out to you, or you can send him an XBL message.

~Cy

hey haven't heard anything...
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Skatter you still lookin for a trials guild? I started one up for late weeknights already have some good players ur welcome to join
  • skatterbraynz
    I'm definitely down but can't do late night weekdays for like three more weeks.. i get up at 530 am for work but i work at a college and its out in 3 weeks or so... then for sure... add me as a friend cuz i only have one guild slot open
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Were still getting thing together so its no worries as long as you can eventually
  • skatterbraynz
    yeah for sure... if I'm on send an invite...