The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for friendly guild on xbox

Kidlightning
Kidlightning
Soul Shriven
Gamertag:L3G1ON002

Lvl 16 dragon knight tank looking for a guild for Xbox one. Thank you.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the gm of a 170 person guild. We are primarily ebonheart but since we can group together it's not an issue anymore. We are active and we have a trader also. And we love tanks! Feel free to reply or message me in game. GT is TARAFRAKA.
  • CompactVirus
    I will invite to my DC guild when I get on. It's a small guild but very active
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get you an invite to Blackhand's of Sithis
  • Hawkeye0099
    @Steel_Linx43 that guild sounds cool is it dc na?
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is @Hawkeye0099 message me on live I'll get you an invite
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Hello, there's a guild recruitment section at the bottom of the forums, with guilds separated by platform/megaserver. While grouping discussion in this section is fine, since we're happy for people to group and explore with friends, it's primarily intended for discussing the content in these areas.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.