Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where is the vendor that sells weapons with training trait?

Serenityx
Serenityx
✭✭✭
I've run into this vendor Multiple times and never remembered to note where. Just trying to get a training weapon for research and can not find one for the life of me in any guild stores. Also, I have checked inner city guild stores in atleast 5 or 6 different locations (including Dlc traders) for the carnelians or whatever the weapon training trait gem is, and only found 3 . I wonder if their so incredibly scarce atm because of the recent double XP event. Anyways that's another reason I want to find this vendor so I can decon a few of them for the gems even if it costs a bit much.
Edited by Serenityx on April 13, 2016 4:08PM

Best Answer

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fighters guild,armsman
    Answer ✓
  • Ritzey01
    Ritzey01
    ✭✭✭
    I believe you can buy the gems from the blacksmith merchant at the forges in the crafting areas.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serenityx wrote: »
    I've run into this vendor Multiple times and never remembered to note where. Just trying to get a training weapon for research and can not find one for the life of me in any guild stores. Also, I have checked inner city guild stores in atleast 5 or 6 different locations (including Dlc traders) for the carnelians or whatever the weapon training trait gem is, and only found 3 . I wonder if their so incredibly scarce atm because of the recent double XP event. Anyways that's another reason I want to find this vendor so I can decon a few of them for the gems even if it costs a bit much.

You on the PC/NA? Send me an email (same name here as in game) and I will send you whatever Training weapon you want and a small stack of the Trait Gems, I have over 200 of them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP certain guild vendors will sell the training weapons on low lvl for much less than that vendor just fyi :smile:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

You on the PC/NA? Send me an email (same name here as in game) and I will send you whatever Training weapon you want and a small stack of the Trait Gems, I have over 200 of them.

I'm on xbone NA. I asked around in my guild chat and was able to acquire what I needed. Thanks though :) and thanks all for the answers love how helpful this games community is
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭

The only problem is the vendor only sells 1H Swords, 2H Axes, and I think Daggers

Fighters Guild Armorer
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »

The only problem is the vendor only sells 1H Swords, 2H Axes, and I think Daggers

Fighters Guild Armorer

They have another that sells woodworking weapons. If not in fighters guild, then in mages guild xD my memory is bad, sorry... haven''t done those quests for a long time.

This is expensive and bad for traitstone gain though, searching through traders should do the job ....search everywhere, refuges, lowbie areas etc.