Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

npc subtitles

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I found the option once before, on all my older characters I have the NPC subtitles appear in the chatbox, but for all my new characters it appears in the center of the screen and most of the time it fades away before the NPC's finish speaking. I searched high and low for the option going through each of the windows, but I can't seem to find how I did it before where the NPC text would go into the chatbox for my new chars. Where is it?
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you right-click the chat tab title you can control which kinds of text come into that tab's chat window through the window's options. Make sure NPC is turned on. Almost all of their dialogue will then go into your chat window, although occasionally some pieces of dialogue don't seem to show even with that setting.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.