Looking for trials group

USMCAggie0351
USMCAggie0351
✭✭
Good day to all! I'm not the hardest core player but not exactly the most casual either. I have a vet 16 NB, a vet 16 templar dedicated healer, and bringing up a currently vet 1 sorcerer. I play every day, but do to my shifts at work I'm active during the day some days, the night others. I'm looking for a good group of players that regularly run the trials mainly, arenas, dailies, etc. My GT is the same as my forum username. Thanks and have an outstanding day!
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Same here man. Been in a few trials/pve guilds some great some not so much. Thinking bout starting my guild back up and turning it into a scheduled trials guild
  • USMCAggie0351
    USMCAggie0351
    ✭✭
    If you find a good one, let me know, and I will for you as well if I do
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    @USMCAggie0351 you're welcome to join my guild and run that portion of the guild you'd schedule the events etc. Let me know
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    EP Nowatay Warriors is looking for more solid players we are mostly in the EsT time zone and adult laid back guild that do daily vets pledges, and vet DSA, we have 4 VR 16s that have a lot of expierience. Also master crafters with 8-9 traits. We use band to communicate offline. Address is http://band.us/n/FYDrnbME