Looking for LGBT friendly guild

Czar_Rick
Czar_Rick
Soul Shriven
I am a max level vampire nightblade with 50 enchanting, blacksmithing, clothing, and woodworking. I am looking for a casual LGBT friendly guild so I can have people to talk to and dungeon with.
Edited by Czar_Rick on April 9, 2016 7:02PM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We welcome all I'll get an invite sent to you just need your gamer tag.
  • Czar_Rick
    Czar_Rick
    Soul Shriven
    Steel_Linx,

What can you tell me about your guild? How many members? How often do you do dungeons, raids, pvp, etc? Most importantly, being a member of the LGBT community, would I face discriminatory language?

Thanks.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Czar,

we have plenty to offer. We are growing daily and have 335 plus members with a multitude of activity levels from being online daily to once a week. We also welcome all 3 alliances in our guild and there are members from each alliance in our guild currently who are available to help at all times.

We also have a Rank structure and leadership positions are currently available. We have begun a monthly lottery for our members to take advantage of.

We also have a newly created guild website you can check out the guild page at this link https://m.facebook.com/groups/954941574582544?ref=bookmarks

We also offer FREE werewolf bites to guild members who are interested. We are member oriented and focused on friendliness and teamwork. We do have a few rules you can review on our website.

We do not require any fees or dues but donations are welcome.

Although I cannot guarantee any degrading,distasteful,disrespectful, or inappropriate language won't be used this is what I will guarantee. Any member of our guild who uses any language or behaves inappropriately toward you within reason will face demotion to the lowest rank or will be kicked depending on the Verified Severity. Our focus is on fairness,friendliness and teamwork. Just for clarification, we do not operate on the cry wolf standard I will need to verify object timely before any action is taken, any questions please message me here or thru live GT: Steel_Linx43
  • Czar_Rick
    Czar_Rick
    Soul Shriven
    That sounds reasonable. I am glad you have rules and regulations in place to deal with disrespectful players, because I do not want to be associated with people who are bigoted in any way.

It sounds like you have a good guild, and I am interested in joining. I am a grad student, so I don't have a lot of time to play, but I like to get on when I can. I am also a vampire and good crafter, so I am able to help out guildmates with free bites and crafting.

My gamer tag is Czar Rick (same as forums names with a space instead of the underscore).
    Edited by Czar_Rick on April 10, 2016 5:07PM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect I offer free werewolf bites too welcome to the guild invite sent