Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

NEW GUILD RECRUITING

TrollHunter73
TrollHunter73
✭✭
THE ARGENT DAWN WANTS YOU!
We’re looking for recruits from ANY ALLIANCE, ANY CLASS, and ANY SKILL LEVEL! Our mission is simple… We exist to eradicate Daedra and destroy evil wherever it rears it’s ugly head.

MILK DRINKERS NEED NOT APPLY!
If all you want to do is sit around town all day picking lint out of your belly-button, we don’t want you! Try joining The Undaunted, we hear they’re recruiting. They might even sing you a special song or two at the local tavern. Just don’t expect them to help you do anything.

WE’RE NOT LOOKING FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST…
It’s our job to help you get there!

(We want to help you level, explore dungeons, make friends and have fun. Our guild is pretty small at the moment, but really interested in expanding. Our ultimate goal is having a reliable GUILD STORE. Give us a shot and help us build something great.)

If you’d like to join please post your Gamer-Tag below.

Edited by TrollHunter73 on April 11, 2016 5:52AM
  • TrollHunter73
    TrollHunter73
    ✭✭
    We almost have 10-people... (YAY!) We're hoping to have our guild bank and tabard in the next few days. All members will have access to items in the Guild Bank once we get it opened. Shoot me a message in game or leave your gamer tag below if you'd like to sign-up.

My Gamer Tag is: Troll Hunter 73
    Edited by TrollHunter73 on April 11, 2016 5:58AM
  • TrollHunter73
    TrollHunter73
    ✭✭
    And, now we have our 10th! Our guild bank is open and we have a guild tabard! Things are happening slowly but steadily. I'm happy to say we've gotten our last few recruits from this Forum. Whoo Hooo!

If you have an alternate character that your leveling, or your new to the game and need some help feel free to message me here or on XBox Chat for a guild invite (My Gamer Tag is: Troll Hunter 73).

We're a cross alliance guild, that focuses primarily on PvE content and helping our members level.

Our goal now is increasing our number and acquiring a regular guild trader. :wink:
  • TrollHunter73
    TrollHunter73
    ✭✭
    2-more recruits. We've been running dungeons the last few days and it's been loads of fun! If you're looking for a guild this one's got a good foundation. Give us a try. :)
  • TrollHunter73
    TrollHunter73
    ✭✭
    We're 17-members strong now. Our next goal is 50-members and a guild store. Help us make it happen. Join the Argent Dawn today. ;)
  • creardon
    creardon
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join up. GT is "ConColt".

Thanks!
  • Roadhouse12
    Like to join. Roadhouse12
  • TrollHunter73
    TrollHunter73
    ✭✭
    Invitations sent. :)
  • Twentynope