Might Of Darkness AD North American

The1BeastFromTheEast
Hey everyone I have a guild called Might Of Darkness. It is based out of the Aldmeri Dominion. We are a guild that revolves around the players and we do a little of everything from crafting to PVP. To questing to Stealing. We have about 50 people. So we do have a guild bank. We currently do not have a guild trader but in the future we are looking at getting one. Also we are selecting leadership roles in the guild to. To apply for a leader ship role you need to be in the guild, you need to be active, and you need to be above level 20. If you meet the requirements just send me a message in game and ill give you the position. Right now we are hiring a Co-Guild leader, a Recruiter (you get paid), A PvP leader, A PvE leader, and a Treasure. If you are interested in the guild or a position in the guild please leave a comment below. Thanks everyone and have a great time in Tamriel.
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    We are still recruiting
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    also if players want to merge guilds I will. just have all your players come to my guild and you and 3 people will have leadership positions.