Send us an invite!

Makkir
Makkir
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there, I have been playing on PC a very very long time, and my wife and I both have started toon on our Xbox1. We are looking for a few trade guilds and friendly guilds to join. I honestly am not sure how this works because console seems to be lacking a lot of the features we get on PC. So I guess I will leave our gamer tag here and just hoping to get a few invites :)

Twinklyjungle is gamer tag

• ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    EP Nowatay Warriors is looking for more solid players we are mostly in the EsT time zone and adult laid back guild that do daily vets pledges, and vet DSA, we have 6 VR 16s and a couple VR -12s that have a lot of expierience. Also master crafters with 8-9 traits. We use band to communicate offline. Address is http://band.us/n/FYDrnbME
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Quick question, are there in game chat options that can be used with Xbox while you are playing? We obviously use Teamspeak for PC.
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Yes there is built in Group, area and guild chat
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll also send an invite you can check out the guild page I just created it so invite others https://m.facebook.com/groups/954941574582544?ref=bookmarks
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Said account not found
  • ForlornBeliever
    The Bloodborne Rogues are always looking for more members. If you're interested in joining, message me. And if you have any questions, please ask. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I apologize I am new to XB. Do you invite via gamertag or character name?
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Gamer tag
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks, ill double check when i get home.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Ok no problem bud
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    What is your preferred play style? Hardcore, casual? Looking for PvE, PvP, or PvX? Are you on every day, once a week?

It's tough to say whether or not a particular guild is a good fit without that sort of info, I think.
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Steel_Linx43
    Gamertag is TwinklyJungle50

@jediprime74 I personally dedicate most of my time 1vX'ing in Cyrodiil on PC. This XB1 account is largely played by my wife who just started playing the day before I posted this. So a noob friendly guild where she can meet others and make friends. I probably won't spend too much time on my XB1 toon if I could better spend that time on PC with my main toon.
    Edited by Makkir on April 12, 2016 3:21AM