Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Learntwoplay guild NA Xbox One

Destyran
Destyran
✭✭✭✭✭
I want to make the pact great again and put our names back on the pve content and have enough pvp players to assist eachother in campaigns to push emp if we are #1 on the leaderboards we only want players that are open minded and are ready for endgame content for pve and if you live in pvp im pretty sure you could lead pvp raids. The end goal is a self running guild. Id also like as much Australians to join as possible to ensure there are people on all the time. I am a fellow aussie my self. If you are interested in joining please feel free to message Destyran on NA Xbox One servers
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm very ambitious

My gamertag is in the description if you're interested in setting up a meeting time where I could give some pvp group basics, tactics, and other pvp related tips.

best of luck
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.