Smoke Haus is recruiting in EP- Noob friendly, any dungeons, level grinding, social. GT LadySmoke86

Lady_Smoke86
Lady_Smoke86
Soul Shriven
We are a new-ish guild, I play almost every day and I'm always willing to help with anything. I'm looking for officers at the moment because sadly I have to share my console until I can afford another one lol... and we need someone to handle permissions on my off days. We don't have any dues but guild traders are expensive and we do expect donations if you profit from the trader(we're halfway there at 25 members). I would love to hold raffles and contests within the guild and we can only afford that with more players! The bank access fee is just to ensure a commitment to honesty and attempt to prevent thievery, it's 2500 gold. All donations/ withdrawals are available for all guild members to see, we are completely transparent. If you have any questions or want to join, just msg me on Live or in-game at LadySmoke86. Look forward to hearing from you so we can grow! Lets have some fun and take over Tamriel lol!
“Most of the people you see going to work today are LARPing (live-action role playing) an incredibly boring RPG (role-playing game) called "professionalism" that requires them to alter their vocabulary, posture, eating habits, facial expressions--every detail all the way down to what they allow themselves to find funny.” - Cory Doctorow, In Real Life.
  • hfddemon
    hfddemon
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interested in joining. I'm an eso noob. GT is the same as this username
  • softchinchilla
    Dungeon noob. Gamertag: softchinchilla