EP Trading guild recruiting--FiftyShadesOfRed

Hustle_i87
Currently have a guild trader in baandari trade post. Small guild so not much price competition and bidding put in weekly. No fees required the more you sell the better. List your gamer tag and I'll shoot you an invite
Edited by Hustle_i87 on April 4, 2016 1:01PM
  • albreal
    albreal
    Soul Shriven
    Albreal.

• albreal
    albreal
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks
  • Hustle_i87
    No problem
  • Nowayout2k
    Nowayout2k
    Soul Shriven
    The Jotis
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join.GT: qifas3t
    Thanks
  • mpegraham
    mpegraham
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join - GT - Peggyasus
  • ALeoCat_ESO
    ALeoCat_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested in joining

GT: TherionMEC
  • Ebonite
    Ebonite
    GT: Ebonite

Thanks
  • Hustle_i87
    All invites were sent, welcome to the guild people. Got same trader again. Keep it up and feel free to invite
  • Hustle_i87
    [snip] have trader in baandari tradepost malabal tor still
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 15, 2016 10:01PM
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps.
    Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post