MrDavePie
Soul Shriven
Currently VR2, looking for guild to heal & grow with. GT: Mr Dave Pie

(High Elf Templar)
Edited by MrDavePie on April 1, 2016 6:12PM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'll send you an invite to my guild Linx of Steel tomorrow bcuz I'm at work, we just recently added a healer but the more the merrier. We are 62 members strong cover all content like pve and pvp we also have a rank system for structure and our members have a wide range of activity level our main alliance is Daggerfall.
  • ForlornBeliever
    I hope you'll help the Bloodborne Rogues to grow. I've sent you an invite. We welcome all alliances and levels and hope you'll be a part. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Sakaweed
    Sakaweed
    If ur still looking for a guild, Rogues Gallery is looking for healers!

roguesgalleryguild.com

check out our site!
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    EP Nowatay Warriors is looking for more solid players we are mostly in the EsT time zone and adult laid back guild that do daily vets pledges, and vet DSA, we have 6 VR 16s and a couple VR -12s that have a lot of expierience. Also master crafters with 8-9 traits. We use band to communicate offline. Address is http://band.us/n/FYDrnbME