Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This gosh darn bounty

pod88kk
pod88kk
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Does your bounty continue to go down if you go to cyrodyll or does it just pause?

Best Answer

• wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It goes down continuously at all times no matter what you are doing, where you are or even if you are logged in or not.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
    Answer ✓
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the help
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, the Thieves Guild has a passive that makes the Bounty go down faster, and offers some thing to make the Bounty go away, if it's not too high.

And, remember, every Outlaw Refuge has an outside of the city entrance that you can usually avoid all guard interactions.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Coldharbour is a great place to wait out your bounty too, no nasty guards!
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Thieves Guild skills shorten the amount of time for bounties to drop, as well as tip boards rewarding counterfeit edicts (something of the sort) that reduce the bounty by up to 500 gold when used, as well as other variants (I think one from heists for up to 2k bounty and another bound one for up to 100k bounty, but the latter I forgot where I got it, end of the main storyline maybe).
    Also, in the thieves skill line, the passive clemency allows you to once per day avoid paying the guard when accosted if the option is chosen.