The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Zenimax Have Immersed us too far! RIP EU

Blobsky
Blobsky
✭✭✭✭✭
The immersion factor has taken to a new level with ping of 3K and game kicks on a daily basis on EU

SORT YOUR *** OUT BEFORE MORE PEOPLE QUIT

You cost yourself so many players that I can't even begin to imagine how much potential profit you have wasted...

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_AmeliaR @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_TristanK
Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    The immersion factor has taken to a new level with ping of 3K and game kicks on a daily basis on EU

You cost yourself so many players that I can't even begin to imagine how much potential profit you have wasted...

a truly horrific show. i fear they have massive staff issues.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ginoboehm wrote: »
    Blobsky wrote: »

a truly horrific show. i fear they have massive staff issues.

This is starting to be my concern as well. Either they are completely clueless or have major staff issues at this point as in not enough staff. Either way, the longevity just doesnt seem promising. Its falling apart and i am normally easily pleased with most MMOs i play.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why it's always Europe, never North America.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • CaptainBeerDude
    CaptainBeerDude
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way I could get further from the server would be to go into space. How is it that you get more than triple my worst ping.
  • Marcosyn11
    Marcosyn11
    ✭✭✭

It makes 2 of us xD
    EU Megaserver - Lusitano
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcosyn11 wrote: »

It makes 2 of us xD

Trust me, the game runs like crap on NA too. Didnt run good before TG but was tolerable but now its horrible.
  • Marcosyn11
    Marcosyn11
    ✭✭✭

It makes 2 of us xD

Trust me, the game runs like crap on NA too. Didnt run good before TG but was tolerable but now its horrible.

This week has been a nightmare in EU. If they don't fix this they will end up loosing a lot of subs and players.
    EU Megaserver - Lusitano
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's DDOS attacks...not like they can really help it.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It makes 2 of us xD

But NA doesn't get DDoSed every weekend for a month as well :neutral:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Valrien said;

Zeni haz haters. lel
    Edited by Lenikus on March 31, 2016 10:38PM
    ... Mai cave. >:3
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »

Is it really that?
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It makes 2 of us xD

But NA doesn't get DDoSed every weekend for a month as well :neutral:

They're too busy stealing US company trade secrets and hacking DoD to bother with lowly NA game servers.
  • Lonewolf628
    Lonewolf628
    ✭✭
    I'm not on EU so I don't know what you guys are dealing with, but on NA it gets bad sometimes and I curse Zos and all that but than I think about the fact that this is their first mmo and they're figuring all this stuff out as they go along. I mean, they gave us what most Elder Scrolls fans wanted, a multiplayer Elder Scrolls game and they're getting bashed pretty bad for it. I think it'll get better with time and that's whAt they need. Time to work it out. Am I right or what? Let the bashing commence.
  • Marcosyn11
    Marcosyn11
    ✭✭✭

Is it really that?

It is...They confirmed it in a discussion similar to this one.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/comment/2825396/#Comment_2825396
    EU Megaserver - Lusitano
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it really that?

Yeah, the same performance issues as NA *plus* DDoS attacks. It's a party on the EU server.

• captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not on EU so I don't know what you guys are dealing with, but on NA it gets bad sometimes and I curse Zos and all that but than I think about the fact that this is their first mmo and they're figuring all this stuff out as they go along. I mean, they gave us what most Elder Scrolls fans wanted, a multiplayer Elder Scrolls game and they're getting bashed pretty bad for it. I think it'll get better with time and that's whAt they need. Time to work it out. Am I right or what? Let the bashing commence.

I live in Europe and play both servers, and while NA tends to have much higher latency, EU tends be much less stable and more prone to kicking me to the title screen with zero explanation.

But I'm just one person out of thousands, so take that for what it's worth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Appreciate the optimism but 2 years is enough time and performance is getting worse not better.
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it really that?

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/comment/2825396/#Comment_2825396

Thanks man.... I didn't know this :)
  • Marcosyn11
    Marcosyn11
    ✭✭✭

Is it really that?

Thanks man.... I didn't know this :)

Glad to help. ;)
    EU Megaserver - Lusitano
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they hire EU Staff the problem should be fixed
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever notice how its mostly the same players in active campaigns. At least its this way on ps4.