The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU server RIP?

• r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nemisan wrote: »
    I can't see how any reasonable person, esp one over 18 yrs old, can blame zos for ddos...guess whiners are going to whine , although I do feel bad for those folks at the end of a pledge et al

Not that there's much difference between a normal evening in Cyrodiil and a ddos attack anyway.

I, well beyond doubt it's a ddos attack. Why ddos in the middle of the week?

If I had the power to force ZoS into ironing out the bug issues with Cyro on all platforms and Wrothgar on consoles I'd ddos until the cows come home with a privatized apology to the ESO gamers announcing why this was in effect.

There'd be no other good reason to do so.

Ddos attacks are the next scape goat for everything these days. It's unacceptable. If you accept it, good for you. You live in Lala land...

Um that's exactly what I was hinting at?
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    847867.jpg
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is a ddos attack who is doing it? LizardSquad?
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad i dont have ESO+

what a waste of money, almost grotesque infact
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    For those who got kicked off, could you please try logging back in and let us know if you're unable to do so? Just a reminder if you're on console, we recommend you completely reboot your system first.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a DDOS attack carried out by WoW kiddies to bring people back into the game so they can funnel more money into the maintenance of Denver airport through a subsidiary company designed to provide privatised contracts under the guise of the illuminati to further the new MMO being produced by Kanye so that Tidal can continue to grow with new subs from ESO as evidence for Trump that they're under attack so he can sell internet access to his backers so they can make lots of money which is siphoned off into the pockets of ZOS.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Lanxorot
    Lanxorot
    logged in now
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    back in the game
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those who got kicked off, could you please try logging back in and let us know if you're unable to do so? Just a reminder if you're on console, we recommend you completely reboot your system first.

turn it off then off again huh?

please......
  • HuawaSepp
    HuawaSepp
    ✭✭✭
    No problems so far
    PTS-EU
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems to be ok so far. On PC btw.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the confirmation! We're continuing to keep an eye on things, but at this time, the issue should be resolved.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the confirmation! We're continuing to keep an eye on things, but at this time, the issue should be resolved.
    We know
    -Unknown
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guild in Darkfall used to have our voice server DDOSed every time we had a Siege.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • GRYM.LOCKE
    GRYM.LOCKE
    ✭✭✭
    randomly STILL getting kicked off

5 minutes
    9 minutes
    7 minutes etc

proper fix IF YOU PLEASE.
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I've just been through 3 weeks of being unable to res on my own. Bugs introduced with the TG update, and others that are older still, are unresolved. EU servers go down multiple times every week. What can we expect from ESO going into its third year?
  • x_Nathan_F
    x_Nathan_F
    ✭✭✭
    Game froze... AGAIN..
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm about 85% certain that it's the blues.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nemisan wrote: »
    I can't see how any reasonable person, esp one over 18 yrs old, can blame zos for ddos...guess whiners are going to whine , although I do feel bad for those folks at the end of a pledge et al

Not that there's much difference between a normal evening in Cyrodiil and a ddos attack anyway.

I, well beyond doubt it's a ddos attack. Why ddos in the middle of the week?

If I had the power to force ZoS into ironing out the bug issues with Cyro on all platforms and Wrothgar on consoles I'd ddos until the cows come home with a privatized apology to the ESO gamers announcing why this was in effect.

There'd be no other good reason to do so.

Ddos attacks are the next scape goat for everything these days. It's unacceptable. If you accept it, good for you. You live in Lala land...

Um that's exactly what I was hinting at?

Feel free to speak in enuendos.. I'm happy to keep it real.

Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • Katsibrokos
    Katsibrokos
    ✭✭✭
    IMHO ZOS should give a free month to all who bought with crowns the DLC or had a sub during this time. Crashes, lag, random sounds & music, log in problems and much more. Just give either a free month or at least 2k Crowns that this DLC costs.
    Edited by Katsibrokos on April 1, 2016 5:31AM
    Wood Elf Templar
  • Polysemy
    Polysemy
    ✭✭✭
    *** rekt
    *** server
    *** support
    *** lag
    *** maelstrom no deathrun rekt bye
    *** sad
    eso is life
    eso is rekt
    my life is rekt

The ignorance is insane

http://map.norsecorp.com/#/
    Grade A ***
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please ZOS ...this cannot happen so often....do something...

I play mmos since 2001...almost everyone was ddosed but cmon...ESO is different ..u are really a big company ..cant u handle it ?

DDOS atacks are no more an excuse this days. for random disconects or being offline...we are in 2016 ..!!
    Edited by Agalloch on April 1, 2016 6:09AM
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    10fps 600-900 ping in cyrodil.

This is me every night on pc eu,32bit client.
    Up the hornz
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Garldeen
    Garldeen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once again, cure rather than prevention seems to be the order of the day. Might be worth installing a firewall on the server
  • Myxril
    Myxril
    ✭✭✭
    I want to punch every ddosing piece of garbage. In the face. With a bullet. That's wielding a knife. Which is also firing bullets. That are wielding knives.
    'Okay, the question is...(laughter)...the question is, we have Vicious Death sets with Prox Det that are doing double damage from last patch -- they're doing double damage -- and the CP system scales them even more. Prox Dets are doing over 20k, okay? That's before Vicious Death does 15, m'kay? We're talking like 30k+. Okay.
    "So, what about the stamina?" Okay. Um "The 2-handed execute skill--" I'm s--I'm sorry. What? The 2-Handed execute? What?! What am I gonna f***ing do?! Am I gonna execute a f***ing zerg with a 2-Handed slice?!'
    --Fengrush, ESO Live Review 1:08:18

'He's lucky Im not a part of the company because I would simply ban or delete his account or even make the RNG or his damage ridiculously to stress him out even more.'
    --mb10, regarding Fengrush
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10fps 600-900 ping in cyrodil.

This is me every night on pc eu,32bit client.

I only played for about 10mins last night cause since I logged on at 8pm till about 8:30pm I just had constant 999+ ping I could do anything else but not ESO.

Since TG my FPS also dropped so I had to disable some settings like anti aliasing, shadows, water reflections, bloom, depth of field ect. To keep the 100+ FPS I had prior to the patch. Still leave the other things on ultra & high

Then when I checked my guild chat ( was still speaking to you @JD2013 ) I realised that there was only 1 other member online so I told him I am going to log after I interact with the mundus stone... I checked the forums while in loading screen, saw this and your post. Then I crashed 15-20 mins after you guys :tongue:

I hope they get some Russian Cosmonauts & NASA scientists in to fix it
    Edited by Duiwel on April 1, 2016 7:06AM
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Garldeen
    Garldeen
    ✭✭✭✭
    DDOS atacks are no more an excuse this days. for random disconects or being offline...we are in 2016 ..!!

But they are the easy excuse. They are external problems so far easier to blame that than admit to failings with your own hardware :)

I would doubt very much that Z own the servers and data centre where they are hosted, they probably lease them (like 99% of companies - Netflix use amazon web services for their content) in which case it might be time to find a new host if they cannot secure their network properly, or provide working hardware. If the company hosting my business stuff was as bad as this I would have been long gone to a competitor.

Least the crown store was still working so we could buy things. Priorities and all that :)

Edited by Garldeen on April 1, 2016 7:31AM
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    DDOS is that like lizard squard team of hackers or something?
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But there is a ddos happening right now. Huge outage yesterday than magically goes away. Same time tonight it starts again... coincidence? I think not:
    It's not just ESO... pretty unstable internet right now. Comcast outage which might be related to ddos attacks and what not. I've been playing GW2 and and started having ping issues and server disconnects. But still no where near as bad as ESO even without possible ddos and server outages.

http://downdetector.com/status/comcast-xfinity/map/
    http://downdetector.com/status/verizon-communications/map/
    http://downdetector.com/status/sprint/map
    http://downdetector.com/status/time-warner-cable/map/
    http://downdetector.com/status/xbox-live/map/

Looks like it's not just Comcast... Has to be a major ddos attack...