The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Asaro: PvP EP, PvE, Trials, Major Trade, Social! - 490+ members!

• Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »
    TrofoHawk wrote: »
    Buffler wrote: »
    Ill be online in a bit and inv you then.

Remember to jump straight into officers chat and say hello!!

logging on right now, so will do so :smile:

Ive twitched msg a guildie and got them to inv you, ill promote you to chat when im home, soon :)

yeah I just joined, I`ll hop on the chat when it`s possible :)
    Thanks

Glad you like the look of it! Buff is basically my number 1 fan and likes to get his haircut at the same time as me. I'm going to race him to get online :smiley:

Ive twitched msg a guildie and got them to inv you, ill promote you to chat when im home, soon :)

Thanks for the assistance Buff! Did you inv Lezask6p before too?

No and as im sat at the airport waiting for my flight I wont be able to :)
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

yeah I just joined, I`ll hop on the chat when it`s possible :)
    Thanks

Glad you like the look of it! Buff is basically my number 1 fan and likes to get his haircut at the same time as me. I'm going to race him to get online :smiley:

Thanks for the assistance Buff! Did you inv Lezask6p before too?

No and as im sat at the airport waiting for my flight I wont be able to :)

Grrrrr!!!! Hope you fall asleep by the pool and your wife writes some really bad words on your chest in lotion. Mainly because I want a holiday and also because Gareth Bale just scored as I write this. Im not going on ESO now. Too many welsh in the guild :wink:
    Edited by RabNebula on June 16, 2016 11:13PM
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    @Lezask

I sent you an inv. Welcome to The Asaro! :smile:

We'll be bring back our main focus to PvP next week once everyone has their new builds sorted since the patch. It's been a bit of a crazy week this week with the removal of vet ranks so lots of crafting and farming to get done!

Also, thanks to investment from everyone, we're going for a major trader slot which we will be making a major bid on for next week coming so stock up!
    Edited by RabNebula on June 20, 2016 7:13PM
    Options
  • Cheerrymate
    Russian Raccoon. Looking for a better trading guild
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

It says you can't join a guild without leaving one first. We can certainly help you out with all aspects though including better trading. Just let me know when you have made a slot and I'll get you sorted out. :smiley:
    Options
  • jazz77325
    jazz77325
    Lvl 50 Champion 13 DK from AD looking to join the Asaro for running dungeons and alot of trading. Add my GT - N3oN x Edgy
    Dalinar Thala - Altmer, DragonKnight PVE Tank. Champion Points 187
    Slyvana Thorn- Bosmer, Nightblade. PVP Rogue. Thief and Assassin.
    Gamertag: Dr Sweendog
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    jazz77325 wrote: »
    Lvl 50 Champion 13 DK from AD looking to join the Asaro for running dungeons and alot of trading. Add my GT - N3oN x Edgy

Got you both in last night. Catch you guys in guild chat! :smile:

@Cheerrymate We dont have a trader this week but as we had over 2 mil in the bank thanks to everybody in the guild contributing each week we've laid a huge bid down for a major trader next week. That highest level trader won't be a weekly thing but we still have strong trade in our normal areas and we plan to at least step up to the major traders on quite a regular basis. :) We can also help you out with getting a few other trade guilds too.
    Edited by RabNebula on June 23, 2016 1:49PM
    Options
  • Cheerrymate
    @RabNebula thanks for the invite. I've suddenly got 3 active guilds. The 5 I was originally part of have left the game due to lag, load screens etc. I will join chat over the weekend (provides my new head set comes). Looks like a good all rounds guild
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i get an inv plz :)

GT - Buffmeisterflex ;)
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Can i get an inv plz :)

GT - Buffmeisterflex ;)

Oh I suppose I'd better get you back in. I kicked you for being inactive haha. :smiley:
    @RabNebula thanks for the invite. I've suddenly got 3 active guilds. The 5 I was originally part of have left the game due to lag, load screens etc. I will join chat over the weekend (provides my new head set comes). Looks like a good all rounds guild

Thanks. Yeh we've been doing well. We are an all round guild that is strong in every field but pvp is always going to be our main focus and thats what we'll be doing most nights once Zenimax get in gear and release the fixes on console that PC have had. Right now you try and defend a keep and you get zergs teleporting up to the top from the front of the inner keep so they dont even have to breach. It's really broken. I think people generally are frustrated with some of the issues in pvp specifically so I'm not surprised some of the smaller guilds might have dropped off completely.

We seem to be picking up a lot of the scraps from the inactive guilds and into The Asaro at the moment which is great. Having all the new faces does mean our pvp is going to have to go through a bit of a transition while people gel and we build up the team organisation and chemistry again with all the new people. I think we've picked up around 30 people just in the last week! So its been quite some work getting us to the level of chemistry we reached pre patch but we're getting there gradually. :smile:

Depending on your level of trading we may be able to help you out with some guilds if you like. Just shout for it in guild chat when you sort your mic. :smile:
    Edited by RabNebula on June 26, 2016 5:14AM
    Options
  • Kalyissa
    Kalyissa
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I am new to playing on the xbox my gamer tag / in game name is Kalyissa :)
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I am new to playing on the xbox my gamer tag / in game name is Kalyissa :)

Popped you an invite!! :)

We have a Mournhold trader this week which is amazing too so you should be able to make a fair bit of gold.
    Options
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Mournhold trader.... yay!
    Options
  • Sparkville13
    Sparkville13
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for a guild so I can trade in the store, all my previous guilds shut down. GT: Deathxsparky13
    Options
  • CrazyChrisPG
    hey fellas,

I am looking for an active pvp guild to have some fun!

I am not going to lie here ... up to now I was playing mainly dominion chars but it seems the dominion side is quite dead when it comes to pvp guilds. I have already an pact templar in endgame level but didnt touched him for ages ... also a nightblade is on the way to grow up in the next days but honestly it will take some more time to catch up in regards to skill points and skill line leveling ..

but I would be happy to get already an invite to be able to get to know you a bit more while preparing the chars ... thanks!
    GT: CrazyChrisPG

(and I will spend the weekend and next week in germany ... so I wont be online for the next couple of days)
    Options
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    hey fellas,

I am not going to lie here ... up to now I was playing mainly dominion chars but it seems the dominion side is quite dead when it comes to pvp guilds. I have already an pact templar in endgame level but didnt touched him for ages ... also a nightblade is on the way to grow up in the next days but honestly it will take some more time to catch up in regards to skill points and skill line leveling ..

but I would be happy to get already an invite to be able to get to know you a bit more while preparing the chars ... thanks!

(and I will spend the weekend and next week in germany ... so I wont be online for the next couple of days)

I also had ad characters but ended up making some ep. This is a great guild for different things . Always people in chat to help out with pledges trials and pvp. Everyone is friendly and willing to help with crafting etc. Pop into officers chat, there is always plenty in there
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    hey fellas,

I'll invite you in later if nobody else has done it already. As you're going away, I'll let you know on here as well when its done. :) As jonwayne (Otherwise known as Gertrude Sidebottom) said, we have had a few players who didnt really settle in to AD and made EP characters to run with us so we'll be happy to have you! :smile:

Mostly for @isthatujonwayne . Just a heads up about a few little changes with the chats since yesterday:

The guilds growth had been fast as it was but it has jumped up rapidly since the last patch 2 weeks ago. It means that to support the relationship dynamics the guild has been built on, theres had to be a couple of changes to deal with the massive amount of activity we now have. We had to do that because our general chat channel was getting so busy nobody could get a word in.

So we have now made it so people will start hopping in chat 1 for as long as they're in pvp and that way anybody who is looking for a pvp group can just hop in there and they have one straight away. It should mean we have a group active in pvp all the time without crown having to keep topping the group up with throwing invites out willy nilly as much. Also hoping that helps provide more opportunity for people to develop their team chemistry further.

People will use officers still as a general chat channel but its also a great grouping tool so its going to be active no matter what. We just had to make sure people go in to group chat when people group for their pledges and into our pvp chat when they want to do pvp, then they can hop back in officers after if they want.
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont panic Ill be back on friday to kick ass!!
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Dont panic Ill be back on friday to kick ass!!

I'd better get on and invite you back then hadnt I!! :smiley: Whats your tag again? haha
    Options
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    There's no one on that can invite I believe. The guild master is stingy with his ranks
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    There's no one on that can invite I believe. The guild master is stingy with his ranks

That's not true! You can all invite you dummy! Im pretty certain I gave at least you, Todd, Jonesy and Celtic permissions to promote and demote too. Not Buff, I kicked him for being inactive and he smells of cheap Poundland sun tan lotion which is gross.
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only ambro solaire for me!! The best.....just like dungeon groups i do, only the best....thats why i never invite you Rab ;)
    Options
  • CrazyChrisPG
    Thank you for the fast invite and the super friendly post here!
    seems you guys are really loving what you are doing and being proud of the guild :-)

So ... lets the hard grind begin and lets say good bye to the all mighty formula: Ist es rot, mach es tot!
    Germans will understand what it means :smiley::wink:

Which chat will be the one for just some small talk? I dont want to disturb any competitive groups while playing!
    And which campain I should join for some action? beside the low level bracket of course ...

Chris
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the fast invite and the super friendly post here!
    seems you guys are really loving what you are doing and being proud of the guild :-)

So ... lets the hard grind begin and lets say good bye to the all mighty formula: Ist es rot, mach es tot!
    Germans will understand what it means :smiley::wink:

Which chat will be the one for just some small talk? I dont want to disturb any competitive groups while playing!
    And which campain I should join for some action? beside the low level bracket of course ...

Chris

Google translate says "Ist es rot, mach es tot!" means "Is red, do it dead" so doesn't make a lot of sense but I guess it should say "I'm red til i die" :smiley:

We use Guild chat 1 for anytime you are in pvp so you can easily group up with people that way. It eventually means we'll always have a group going with a drop in drop out whenever sort of system. I'll unlock those chats for you when your red is levelled up (just anti spy measures every cross alliance player will go through so the cross alliance aspect doesn't deter EP pvp players. :smiley: )

If you just want a little general chat or to find groups for pve then hop into Officers :smile:
    Edited by RabNebula on June 28, 2016 8:15PM
    Options
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭

That's not true! You can all invite you dummy! Im pretty certain I gave at least you, Todd, Jonesy and Celtic permissions to promote and demote too. Not Buff, I kicked him for being inactive and he smells of cheap Poundland sun tan lotion which is gross.

U never did with me and the others weren't online. Is it because I'm welsh, we're through the to the quarters and I'm going to France?
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

U never did with me and the others weren't online. Is it because I'm welsh, we're through the to the quarters and I'm going to France?

Anywhere from Mudblood upwards can invite. I checked the ranks. You were a Growling Duck. So 1 above Angel Pig and now you're a Chicken Lips so you can also promote and demote people like Buff for taking a 15 year old Ambre Solaire bottle around to look classy but refills it with Poundland lotion and then denies it. I know he does that because he tried to disguise he's using Ombro Solero but freudian slipped on the spelling. We also have the Sweat Patch rank now but I dont know if you're ready for that :smiley:

Oh and England seem to be the only country that support the other UK teams in tournaments! Weird and ridiculous how the Welsh team celebrated like they won the tournament! It was like the Leicester title celebrations at Vardys house! I guess it's habit they're used to celebrating for other teams because they're never normally in it to win it themselves :wink:
    Edited by RabNebula on June 29, 2016 7:19AM
    Options
  • HaitchOh
    HaitchOh
    Soul Shriven
    Im rather new so an active guild would be beneficial.

Cheers

GT - h0w13 h0
    Options
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭

Oh and England seem to be the only country that support the other UK teams in tournaments! Weird and ridiculous how the Welsh team celebrated like they won the tournament! It was like the Leicester title celebrations at Vardys house! I guess it's habit they're used to celebrating for other teams because they're never normally in it to win it themselves :wink: [/quote]

I seen that video. It was embarrassing seeing them celebrate like that
    Options
  • derpymcsquirtle
    Hi I'm a new MMO player and new to ESO.having only started playing since last week.love sound of this guild,I'm not the most talkative person so hoping this helps.
    GT winterturtle913
    Options
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Will add you in the next hour. Pop in officers chat. Everyone is really friendly and helpful
    Options