The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Asaro: PvP EP, PvE, Trials, Major Trade, Social! - 490+ members!

RabNebula
RabNebula
✭✭✭
We are The Asaro.
Creating the maximum opportunity to get the most out of the game in every area.
(Ebonheart PVP with Cross Alliance Rank set for PvE and trade.)

We are a social guild who play together to enjoy every aspect of the game. PvP is our prime focus but we also have strong PvE with regular trials and some really strong trading capabilities. We have a great range of players from newcomers through to the most experienced and competitive around.
  • We aim for high activity so you have a lot of freedom with us. We are a guild that people come to as a 1st port of call for all activities and group finding. With us you have freedom to hop in any of our chats and find people looking to do the same thing you are. If you're in the mood for one thing while our main activity at the time is something else then we are happy to let you be. We want to make sure players don't feel too stressed and over commited to the game. We believe this approach is the best way to avoid people burning out and for people to continue to enjoy the game and be competitive over the long term. Our size and active chats may seem overwhelming initially but you will find that having a vibrant and healthy community like ours provides you with all the freedom you could want with minimum pressure possible. :smile:
  • PvP is our prime focus. We are a competitive PvP guild and that is what the guild was initially built out of. PvP provides the opportunity to compete against the unpredictability of the human mind so it is always the ultimate end game. That's why PvP will always be our top focus even though we still have a very strong PvE base as well. Just hop into Guild Chat 1 and you'll get yourself a strong and organised group to run with any time. We organise dedicated PvP nights but a group of our players is still The Asaro any time of day.
  • We have a strong x-alliance network of PvE based players. For PvE we have a very strong source of active and dedicated players to enable us to consistently run trials groups multiple times a week. We also get a lot of pledges and other pve activities done with a pool of experienced players who are very dedicated to the PvE side of the game.
  • We dont like too much drama and politics. If we feel anybody causes any we dont just throw them out of the guild right away as some do. We're all about 2nd chances because forgiving is a virtue and so we will always be open to communicating in a constructive and healthy way outside of the public chats. Backstabbing, Scamming, Racism and other discriminations are a big no though. Toxic behaviour like that is something we nip down right away.
  • Good trade and strong contributions come with a guild that is healthy in all other areas. Trade is our lowest priority yet it is still very strong. What we have achieved so far shows that if you develop a healthy community and culture people care about then people will trust in the guild enough to want to conduct their trading with it too. So all our contributions are voluntary and all gold goes towards building up to the best traders possible. Healthy and competitive trade pushing to the top level is our way of saying thank you for contributing but most importantly to say a big chubby old THANKYOU for being with The Asaro and being part of what makes it such a strong and highly active community. :smile:

If you like the sound of an active guild, competitive in every area of the game then pop your gamertag on the thread. You will recieve an invite when I have time to check them all out. :smiley:
Edited by RabNebula on November 8, 2016 7:21PM
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Up to 67 really good members now in a very short time so Trials and competitive pvp is happening on a regular basis.

Theres also been strong demand for a trader so the contributions have been pouring in for that from everyone. We will be making bids from this week for as long as people want to contribute to one. It will be good to maintain that but good times and competitive play will still always be the top aim. :)
    Edited by RabNebula on April 1, 2016 3:01AM
  • giantpixie
    giantpixie
    ✭✭
    Can u add me gamer tag is giantpixie
  • x_Nathan_F
    x_Nathan_F
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »
    Up to 67 really good members now in a very short time so Trials and competitive pvp is happening on a regular basis.

Theres also been strong demand for a trader so the contributions have been pouring in for that from everyone. We will be making bids from this week for as long as people want to contribute to one. It will be good to maintain that but good times and competitive play will still always be the top aim. :)

Send me an invite :)
    GT is x Nathan f
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Rab Can I get an invite? GT parrot1986
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Got you guys down for next time Im on. Should be later today! :)
  • Sugarman3000
    Sugarman3000
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite as well please? GT - Admira1A1ex
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Done you guys! Welcome to Asaro! Promoted you up too so you can hop in guild chat any ol time. :)
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im definately interested and have a few mates who i can bring along. We are looking for regular pledge or trial runs.

GT is Buffmeisterflex
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »
    Im definately interested and have a few mates who i can bring along. We are looking for regular pledge or trial runs.

GT is Buffmeisterflex

I'll add you in tonight.
  • simcmahon
    simcmahon
    Hi could I be part of the guild please? Looking to do regular PvE.

AD, gamertag is simcmahon1, character name is Kawal.

Thank you
    "You'll make a fine rug, cat!"
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Added you guys in now.

We just secured a good trader in Orsinium for those who would like to get trading.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Just an update on this guild for those wondering if it's worth joining.

We are now up to 91 really good members. High level players and new less experienced. This week we are all grinding up new characters so its a good opportunity to help with those lower level and less experienced players.

For our higher level players we will be running Sanctum Ophidia once the Jubilee Cake boost has ended.

We've also been smashing it in PvP. We are very competitive and everyone works together really well with a lot of communication.

For trading it was never our top priority but everyone just donated to the guild bank to get one so the guild is healthy in all areas of the game. The trader is in Orsinium so a good area with a solid amount of sales going through.

Most of all, we've all been having a good time and our goal of no drama, no politics and less focus just on gold is working well. Lots of good laughs and the only time someone got put in the Timeout Timmy rank was because he literally asked if he could be the 1st person in it. :smiley:

Edited by RabNebula on April 22, 2016 4:43AM
  • CaptainSharp
    CaptainSharp
    Soul Shriven
    Pretty new to the game but looking to join up to the guild if you're recruiting!
    GT: Captain5harp
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty new to the game but looking to join up to the guild if you're recruiting!
    GT: Captain5harp

Popped you your invite. I'll promote you up to guild chat when Im on next. :smile:
  • XoxHANNIBALxoX
    XoxHANNIBALxoX
    ✭✭✭
    Hi mate can you send me an invite please. Im DC level vet2 so pretty new to eso. Looking to do some trading and vet pledges.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Hi mate can you send me an invite please. Im DC level vet2 so pretty new to eso. Looking to do some trading and vet pledges.

What's your GT?
  • XPGSaints
    XPGSaints
    Soul Shriven
    Can you send me an invite?
    GT: iP3RF3CT SA1NTS
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    XPGSaints wrote: »
    Can you send me an invite?
    GT: iP3RF3CT SA1NTS

Catch you in guild chat! :smile:
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    @RabNebula which campaign are you running in?

Can never have too many eyes & ears helping each other out :)
  • XoxHANNIBALxoX
    XoxHANNIBALxoX
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

What's your GT?

Sorry it's XoxHANNIBALxoX

• RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    @RabNebula which campaign are you running in?

Can never have too many eyes & ears helping each other out :)

We run Scourge and occasionally jump into Haderus to help out there with one of the other guilds we coordinate with. Up for the fight? :smiley:
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Always >:)

I'll drop a guild when I'm on tonight pal.

I'll throw you a PM either on here or XBL too :)
  • Youdey
    Youdey
    Mainly PvE for me but looking for active guild to join.

GT = Youdey

Thanks
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Always >:)

I'll drop a guild when I'm on tonight pal.

I'll throw you a PM either on here or XBL too :)

Alright. Nice.

I'll pop you all an invite later tonight. @Youdey @XoxHANNIBALxoX and @Silky_Shokz
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, can I get an invite? I REALLY need some people to do the Aetherian Archives with.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Yo, can I get an invite? I REALLY need some people to do the Aetherian Archives with.

Absolutely. Whats your tag?
  • CosmicSherpa
    Aha! Found it. Sorry for my complete novice forum usage earlier.
    I'Zelda -VR 16 Dark Elf DragonKnight, Master Thief, Ebonheart Pact,(& 4 Other lower lvl characters lvl 7 to VR2)

Always looking willing comrades to conquer Craglorn as well as Wrothgar Daily Bosses, Undaunted Pledges, general dungeoning all while having a laugh in the process. Always around to help with questing or just to kill stuff for no real reason... Crafter of weapons and armour up to VR 16 (6 to 8 traits on most items (lacking nirnhoned trait))

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." Terry Pratchett

Asaro.enjin.com
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure all you guys and gals join in the guild chat, a real nice friendly bunch of people (Dave aside!) Who are always willing to help with anything from crafting to pledges to PVP....just say hello, nobody will bite.....

Dont talk to Fubacek cos once he starts he just doesnt shut up ;)
    Edited by Buffler on April 16, 2016 10:09AM
  • CosmicSherpa
    Can I join?

GT:
    Cosm1cSh3rpa
    I'Zelda -VR 16 Dark Elf DragonKnight, Master Thief, Ebonheart Pact,(& 4 Other lower lvl characters lvl 7 to VR2)

Always looking willing comrades to conquer Craglorn as well as Wrothgar Daily Bosses, Undaunted Pledges, general dungeoning all while having a laugh in the process. Always around to help with questing or just to kill stuff for no real reason... Crafter of weapons and armour up to VR 16 (6 to 8 traits on most items (lacking nirnhoned trait))

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." Terry Pratchett

Asaro.enjin.com
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Can I join?

GT:
    Cosm1cSh3rpa

I'll add you in tonight :)