Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Price guide for guild store?

Matty010
Matty010
I want to sell a ton of stuff through my guilds store but I don't know what average prices are. Is there an easier way to find out besides going through a bunch of other guild stores and seeing what they are selling stuff for?
  • xxxdcxxx
    xxxdcxxx
    ✭✭✭
    Use the Master Merchant addon
    PC-EU
    Fus Ro Dah !
  • Matty010
    Matty010
    I'm on PS4
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go round the guild stores and see what they are selling the stuff for
  • RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    Like xxxdcxxx mentioned you need to use the add-on called Master Merchant. You can get this from www.esoui.com and search for Master Merchant. Remember that once you have it installed and activated you will have to allow the add-on to attain records of all the items that have been sold throughout all of the guilds you are apart of. You need to give it at least 3 days of readings (log in at least once on 3 separate days). What this does is gather every single sale that has gone through all of the guilds and builds up a record of inventory/sales. This will allow you to actually gain a very good record on what items are being sold and at what price. The market sales fluctuate almost daily and this is why you need to get a good record of items.

Once you're ready to take a look at your items to see what the sales prices have been, all you need to do is highlight an item you are looking to sell. In that frame you will see at the bottom where there will be a graph. The graph will display the going market value to that Item. It will show you the lowest selling price, average, and highest selling price. Almost never trust the highest selling price because it usually has some ridiculous price you know someone who didn't know any better purchased that item for. Use your best judgement on what you price the items for and which guild you should sell them items through. This is because some guilds will sell more armor than raw materials for example.

When you teach yourself what options you can use within the add-on you will be able to really control what you want to see and how long you want the records to record for. I have my records saving past 90 days in order to see how much the market changes within a 90 day period. This gives you a much better grasp of what is out there and for how much.

I hope this helps...

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RazielDERF If you would have read his reply to @xxxdcxxx you would have seen that he is on PS4, so he does not have access to Master Merchant.

Now to help answer your question. The only thing I can add is to go to other guilds and see what other people are charging for the stuff you want to sell. I know it sucks, but that that is the only way to do it that I know of.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah the only way you're going to do it is by going to lots of different traders. One way I check things is literally go to all the main cities, look for the same item and note down the best price you see. And then pick some random smaller/lesser known guild traders and see if the prices vary much. That way you can get a good sense of what the price should be.

If you're in a friendly trading guild, you could just ask a few people in there what your items might be worth.

Also check the guild sales history tab (I assume you have that on PS4), for the guilds you're in, see what items are being sold.

Hope that helps!
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Matty010
    Matty010
    Thanks a lot for the tips!
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not sell trophies, psijic recipe fragments and treasure maps through your guildstore.

The horrible ancient potato UI design we have don't allow search for those items without addons, so if you set them for sale in a trading guild, other players must browse 300 pages to get to them... it will never be sold, unless your guildstore only fills 2-4 pages that players can browse through.

• Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not sell trophies, psijic recipe fragments and treasure maps through your guildstore.

The horrible ancient potato UI design we have don't allow search for those items without addons, so if you set them for sale in a trading guild, other players must browse 300 pages to get to them... it will never be sold, unless your guildstore only fills 2-4 pages that players can browse through.

You can easily find trophies (which Psijic Ambrosia fragments are categorized as). I did just return to the game about 1½ months ago though. Was this not the case back in March?
  • enogas
    enogas
    Soul Shriven
    If you are in Multiple guilds you can go to your social tab and go to the guild section and look at the sales of each of your guilds. this will give you a good idea what sells and for how much. I find i can price things a couple thousand more in one guild over another. I also found this web site is a good resource. https://esopricecheck.wordpress.com/
    While it is xbox and you are PS4, i find its a good Starting point. The Prices are higher on ps4. Hope this helps