Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with my Character after long break from the game.

nlw140589b16_ESO
I recently returned to the game after a 2 year break almost. Came back just before champion system was implemented to level to vr14 but stopped before the patch was actually live. Just started to get the hang of stuff. This game is massive now...

I returned around a week ago and have levelled to vr16 in Orsinium, started some of the thieves guild quests and an old friend has helped me get some gear. I intend to have a focus on PvP, but want to do things like pledges, Mealstrom Vet and solo daily quests.

I am equipped with 4 armour pieces clever alch and a resto staff with clever alch and 3 piece Julianos and 2 swords julianos. Also picked up the willpower set, but these have healthy on them as they were too expensive for magicka ones. Only got around 30k gold currently after getting this gear.

My PvP build is fine currently, running magicka det build similar to the popular one and I am working towards picking up some Vicious death gear, but I have two questions.

How can I alter my build/gear to get a better solo quest/dungeon/arena experience? The only thing that I really want to keep is mainly playing with dual wield and concelaed weapon.

How to best catch up with Champion Points? Started with 69 and now at 113 after around 8/9 days of playing. Feels like it is going slow. Tried going into Cyrodil and doing IC sewers, but that is a gank fest.

Thank you if you took the time to read this and respond.