The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can't Login, but NA not EU

Keylac
Keylac
Soul Shriven
After the downtime, I was able to play for a bit, but earlier, and continuing now, whenever I try to login I get stuck on a loading screen that continues until the game kicks me out for inactivity. I've restarted, checked the firewall, the antivirus, and repaired.
  • Kleshya
    Kleshya
    Soul Shriven
    When I try to login to NA it stays on the loading screen for a while, then kicks me back to login saying there was an error (no error number lister or anything).
    Options
  • Keylac
    Keylac
    Soul Shriven
    This appears to no longer be a problem.
    Options
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been having this issue for last week or so, sometimes it works but usually takes 3-4 tries at logging in xD
    PC NA - @MercerESO
    Options
  • Kleshya
    Kleshya
    Soul Shriven
    9iag2lmg52ti.jpg
    I have never had this problem since I restarted playing several weeks ago, until today. I have tried restarting the client, my pc, etc. Still kicks me back to login saying an error has occurred and to try logging in again. Which I have done now many times....
    Edited by Kleshya on 13 April 2016 12:10
    Options
  • Keylac
    Keylac
    Soul Shriven
    ... and back to repeatedly being kicked out for inactivity. Yay!

So, is there any chance anyone (developer or player) has some advice on this one? It's frankly annoying to randomly have to repeatedly login for an hour just to get to play.
    Options
  • youriyo20
    youriyo20
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem man after 2 support tickets only thing that they did was sent me the basic support stuff that you can get without filling a ticket it's been almost 2 months since I can't play
    Options