Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High Elf Sorc Champion Points Help?

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
After the new update I know a few things have changed about etcbut I was wandering if you could help me into placing them.

I have 390 points so 130 in each colour, I use 3x willpower set nirn destro and resto with 2 torug, 5 juli, 1 kena
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16

Best Answers

• Veske_Valrune
    Veske_Valrune
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing has changed for sorcs in terms of cp placement. They do however get a nice bonus to their cfrag damage by the way of magic damage from thaumaturge now existing in elemental expert. As a side note you'll see more damage from a destro/dw combo than destro/resto because of the last passive dw has.

green: 100 magicka regen, 64 in spell cost reduction
    blue: 100 elemental expert 64 crit damage
    red: 100 bastion 64 elemental defender

note: these are a good place to start with a pve dps build, tweak how you see fit!
    PC
    North American Server
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Answer ✓
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 470cp. Mine are distributed for pvp only.

I put 89cp in elemental expert and about 28cp in thaumaturge. This gives me a 23% boost to elemental and magic damage, and a 10.3% boost to dot damage. Velocious Curse is considered a dot so benefits from both, as does proxy det. I also have 20cp in staff expert for 8.1% more damage to light and heavy attacks. I have 11cp in blessed, 5 in elfborn, 2 in spell erosion and 1 in shattering blows.

I have 78 cp in bastion for 21% boost to damage shields, 33cp each in hardy and elemental defender and 12cp in thick skinned. I also have a couple in resistant.

I put 28 in tumbling, 73 in arcanist and 53 in magician, with 3 in mooncalf. I could probably do without the 3 in mooncalf tbh.
    PC | EU
    Answer ✓