Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account banned perminantly, no reason given?

JordanMillward
JordanMillward
Soul Shriven
I hadn't been logged on for about a week and i come back and my accounts been banned? whys this? its been banned for ps4 and pc, i just brought the game on xbox one and tried to link the accounts but i cant because of the ban, please give me a reason for this or lift the ban its stupid.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know why.....
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you do?
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don goofed. That's your answer.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please submit a ticket to customer support using the Support link at the top of the page. From there you can choose to create a ticket and select "Can't Login" and "Compromised/Suspension". (here's a direct link for convenience)

Suspensions are not random and not always a situation where it's related to behavior. Sometimes it is a matter of account security or other situations. Customer Support will be able to elaborate further.

As we're discussing account actions, (and we moderators can unfortunately not assist further), we'll otherwise be closing this thread. If you have not received a response in a timely manner, please leave a basic message here on the General Customer Support forum with your ticket number.

[minor edit for link]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on March 25, 2016 2:53PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.