Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the Point in TV Stones Now?

• Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSchroeder wrote: »
    Hey folks! We hear the concerns about Tel Var stones, and with the next major update, we’ll be bringing in some new things for you to spend your Tel Var stones on, for a variety of price levels. We’ll go into more details about exactly what new things the vendors will be selling when we’re closer to releasing that Update, but…
    "Pandorii wrote: »
    I hope they make it possible to buy Hakeijos with tel var stones someday.

;)

Hold on to your butts TV stones!
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I gathered several Rejera and v16 mats and v16 glyphs last night... Made me Wonder...

WTF is the point in TV stones now? I can't buy jewelry sets with it. The three armors are not BiS nor valuable.

But seriously no need for any enchantment pieces (as gathering is far better now), no need for mats, no jewelry and bad armor.

Wtf am I suppose to do with all these stones?
    And next time @Wrobel will say "we do not want to introduce new items which cost tel var stones because players have tons of them stored in their bank". This is what happens when there is nothing worthy and you cannot spend your stones.
    Because I can!
  • ThatGuyCameron
    ThatGuyCameron
    ✭✭✭
    and with the next major update

and just like that my enthusiasm has died
    Ebonheart EU Xbox One
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and with the next major update

and just like that my enthusiasm has died

Well that was kinda obvious. As is, updates for consoles (or things like this) are only done quarterly. This is because, from my understanding, they must go through Microsoft/Sony first. The amount of time and effort lost by doing each thing separately would be too high to maintain.

Kinda glad they don't auto copy paste for consoles, we get a few less bugs and crashes etc this way.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent ages last night opening chests in cyrodill and didn't find anything so atleast I can still earn stones for the gear. I perfer to grind for currency to get gear at a set price, than to rely on this random luck.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bedlom wrote: »
    I spent ages last night opening chests in cyrodill and didn't find anything so atleast I can still earn stones for the gear. I perfer to grind for currency to get gear at a set price, than to rely on this random luck.

My GOD! Ive opened countless chests in there looking for trinimac necklace. I have 4 briarheart necklace, 4 pariah lockets, but 0 trinimac, and it's the only one I want :(

I would love to buy it... but i doubt it. God I wish they weren't BoP
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is pretty much guaranteed that Hakeijos can be purchased in the futures with stones. It would not make sense not to include them.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • cyx54tc
    cyx54tc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks! We hear the concerns about Tel Var stones, and with the next major update, we’ll be bringing in some new things for you to spend your Tel Var stones on, for a variety of price levels. We’ll go into more details about exactly what new things the vendors will be selling when we’re closer to releasing that Update, but…
    "Pandorii wrote: »
    I hope they make it possible to buy Hakeijos with tel var stones someday.

;)

but that's not until 1 year later lol?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all reading: Open BLUE IMPERIAL REWARD LOCKBOXES for Xivkyn Polymorphs. Much higher chance. I got the Augor today!!! :)
    50 green boxes ---> nothing
    4 blue boxes ---> 1 polymorph