Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thelon Solos Five Veteran Dungeons

• Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hacks!

:p:p:p

Disclaimer: the above comment is not a real accusation, and is intended as a friendly jibe at a fellow guild member.

NJ Thelon
    Edited by Katahdin on March 24, 2016 5:26PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thelon wrote: »
    puffy99 wrote: »
    Its a SORC what else is new..

And he's a scrub too !
    Nice vids, but what are you going to do now? Do you think you can burst down any of the bosses in the missing dungeons before they cast their special mechanics?

Now I will return to Cyrodiil to wreck havoc upon zerglings! Also running trials with those foolish enough to accept ninja invites from me.

Yes, I've tried the mechanic limiting bosses. And cried. And tried some more. Then went keyboard shopping

LMAO
    Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
    - THE MORALES -
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    Pets seem to die alot....
    Lol, much like pugs.

haha yes, pets are my pug meatshield! and BONUS - they listen better than most pugs too!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thelon Nice job man! It's cool to see how this all works out using pets.

Now I need to solo them though....lol

EDIT: I love the way you beat Valkyn Skoria. Our builds are very different! You use the platforms, while I find it easier to fight him when the platforms are all gone.

Oh and try Fungal Grotto! If you use Boundless Storm, Lightning Splash, and Wall of Elements there may be a way to kill off the NPCs that hold you down.
    Edited by Vaoh on March 25, 2016 4:55PM
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude thelon... don't post the build, pets gonna get nerfed
    11fhkm.jpg

[2.3.7] The Unholy Herdsman - Thelon's Pet Build
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very impressive stuff, fun to watch.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »

Oh and try Fungal Grotto! If you use Boundless Storm, Lightning Splash, and Wall of Elements there may be a way to kill off the NPCs that hold you down.

I love how you can read my brain, but the unpredictability of that boss is...arg
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see a build video.

I'd like to make a build vid, but they take a lot of editing and get outdated quickly due to game changes, new testing, etc. That's why I prefer to use written guides. I have one for this build on Tamriel Foundry and here on the Official Forums.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad ass, for sure. B)
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Thelon . Here's a white quality ruby sash of stamina with the training trait. :smirk:
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done on ur feat but i think you made a mistake posting this, it shows how op scors are might end up having them nerfed because of ur vids
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done on ur feat but i think you made a mistake posting this, it shows how op scors are might end up having them nerfed because of ur vids

don't nerf me bruh!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @alainjbrennanb16_ESO

I honestly wouldn't say Sorcs deserve a nerf from this. I made a thread recently explaining the mechanics of every Imperial City District boss including videos of my Sorc soloing all of them. Am currently waiting for ZOS to fix these new (embarrassing) console framerate issues to post vids like Master Thelon has of Vet dungeon solos. 15fps isn't fun to watch :(

Magicka Nightblade would be my #1 pick for soloing bosses, with Stamina DK/Templar standing among Magicka Sorc. My personal preference!
    Edited by Vaoh on March 27, 2016 12:02AM
  • beamy93
    beamy93
    ✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    Bout time I saw a vCoA solo run. Nice.

This guy runs solo ash regularly. Did it before thieves guild with the stam dk.

https://www.twitch.tv/mike__university/profile
    Edited by beamy93 on March 27, 2016 1:31AM
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beamy93 wrote: »
    Shunravi wrote: »
    Bout time I saw a vCoA solo run. Nice.

This guy runs solo ash regularly. Did it before thieves guild with the stam dk.

https://www.twitch.tv/mike__university/profile
    Doncellius wrote: »

Magicka Nightblade would be my #1 pick for soloing bosses, with Stamina DK/Templar standing among Magicka Sorc. My personal preference!

No question other classes can perform well as soloists. I've seen Magicka Nightblades in action and I know they can do really well! That Stam DK looks pretty cool too :sunglasses:
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheValkyn wrote: »
    Congrats @Thelon . Here's a white quality ruby sash of stamina with the training trait. :smirk:

Too bad it's Bind on Pickup :wink: